Ratings for Dr. Kumaresh Krishnamoorthy

Excellent and kind. When I was short of cash he did nothing t turn me away and gave treatment. Rarity in this era.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Excellent diagnosis. Spends time and best of all very comforting. Strongly recommend him

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I had a problem in my neck and was operated twice in my hometown. Finally I was referred by my physician who said that he cannot help no one can. Came with lots of hope. One look at him and his talk one can assess the confidence. He patiently listened and ordered few tests. I was taken up for surgery again. It's been more than 2 years and I am relieved of my problem. He is God to me. What I liked was his honestly and states everything as they are. Gives suggestions of hospitals and asks us to coordinate which reduces the misgivings. Truly the best in his field.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

The best I have come across. Transparent and does what he says. Clearly displayed the services and the charges. If you are someone who wants discounts or free services, until you are poor it will not happen. Ensures patients understand the treatment and medications written. That too generic ones! No wonder he is the best.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Good knowledge doctor, me family his patients. Treated correctly and saved my mother. God to us. May Allah give him all the wealth he deserves

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Very good doctor and wonderful person, puts us at ease the finest quality of a good doctor. Good ambience with tea, green tea, biscuit etc, which shows he cares for his patients. Each and every thing about him and his place is perfect. Kudos doctor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Bet ENT specialist specialized in areas not many know of. Doctor with a healing touch.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Best specialist I have come across. Heard raves about him and happy to have experienced the same. Giving snacks and refreshments to patients is something unheard of in the medical industry. He is The Man for your ENT related issues.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Best thyroid surgeon was postponing surgery for fear of voice change. Though he refused to give me any assurance he promised that he will do the best his training has taught him. Not only he cured me but after a year there is no scar too, best amongst the lot.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

One of the very few specialists who bothers about his patients well being. In an era where doctors are known to go after money he is one person who always states that surgery only if needed and that too only if medications fail! True Gentleman and really knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. Strong recommendation from my side and from those of my family members.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015