Ratings for Dr. Sam B. Bhayani

Dr. Bhayani performed kidney surgery on my husband. Not only was the outcome fantastic, but every step of the way we were confident with Dr. Bhayani. We would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Leader in his field across the country. Very experienced.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Great robotic surgeon - he did a wonderful job - and cured my cancer

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

In June of 2013 I was told I had "carcinoma of the kidney". Knowing I had other health problems that might complicate the outcome of the surgery, my urologist in Springfield contacted Dr Bhayani's office immediately. Bhayani's staff gave me an appointment for the following week. The good doctor took whatever time he needed to address the many issues and possible outcomes of the surgery. I left his office feeling secure in the knowledge that he, Dr. Bhayani, was the right man for the job. The surgery was completed in less time and, in his estimation, he was able to preserve 80% of the right side of my kidneys. i believe Dr. Bhayani is one of the top in his field. He is also a gentle human being with wonderful interns to follow in his footsteps. For this and more, I can honestly say. . . . If you want the best, you'll have it in Dr. Bhayani and team! Dr Rita - Springfield, MO.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

I had kidney cancer, and Dr. Byanani had to remove my entire kidney. I can't say enough kind words about him! He is very truthful, respectful, and an all around great person. He listened to all of my concerns and questions, and put my family at ease. I know doctors he has taught, and they all believe he is the best. I feel so lucky to have been in his care, and I recommend him 100%! There truly isn't anyone better!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Best Dr. I've ever seen. Had kidney cancer 5 years ago. He removed the entire kidney after trying to save it. My wife and I go back to see him once a year and thus far all is good. We actually enjoy our yearly visits. I'd recommend him to anyone facing urological surgery. I'd trust him with my life..I guess I did.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

Couldn't save my kidney but I am confident he did everything possible to do so. Saw me twice am and pm during my stay at Barnes Hosp. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Fabulous doctor. Knowledgeable and takes time to answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

He is the best, doing robotic radical prostatecomy for prostate cancer.He is also a nice guy and a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

Dr. Sam B. Bhayani's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)