Ratings for Dr. Lynne D. Langlois

I was a patient of hers for 25 yrs.I have no idea what those low reviews are talking about.She is caring and friendly. She will spend as much time with you as needed. She is tenacious when trying to find a cause of your physical complaints. She may seem curt and in a hurry because she is fast talking, but that is her type A personality. I moved out of state 2 yrs ago and can't find a Dr here half as caring or smart.I really miss having her for my physician.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Did not help me with my problem had to ask my OBGYN for help and it wasn't even his field of expertise..did not seem to care what my symptoms were just to give me pills that didn't help and send me off. Not very connected with patients.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Langlois for over 15 years and my parents have been going to her much longer. She promptly returns phone calls and is curteous and extremely helpful and sympathetic to the needs of her patients.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

She is a very cold hearted and cruel doctor. She does not seem to mind killing old and helpless people in nursing homes. She does not allow them to get proper medical care to keep them alive.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009

Dr. Lynne D. Langlois's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1978)