Ratings for Dr. Katharine C. Te

Dr Te is very knowledgable and kind. She spent a lot of time explaining my condition and was very patient. I have complete trust in her as my OBGYN. There will never be another doctor as excellent and caring as Dr. Te. She takes great care of me and I trust her completely. She is always available for me! I will definitely recommend her to all my friends and relatives!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr. Te is very knowledgeable and truly cares about her patients. She was my doctor throughout my first pregnancy and she was so caring and kind. She knew how nervous I was and she did everything she could to make me feel at ease. Best of all she arranged her vacation so that it would not conflict with my delivery date because she knew how nervous I was and that I wanted her to be there. If you want a doctor who truly cares about her patient then doctor Te is for you.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Good Dr, good c-section skills, and professional. She performed my operation in the midnight of Sunday.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

I went to this doctor because she was listed in my PPO network and was taking new patients. I was doubtful having infection and she did not catch at that time. After six months I went to another doctor and found out that I had infection from long time...it would have been treated earlier but "Thanks" to Dr. Te for creating complications in my life!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Good doctor. Seems to be empathetic but also seems to be rushed. Will take time for you though and really cares about your healthcare options. Will listen to sincere concerns, but not minor details.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

Dr. Katharine C. Te's Credentials

• Chinese

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1972)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal