Dr. Richard D. Castellano

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard D. Castellano

All my fears were surpassed, Dr Rich was very gentle very thorough and comforting. Absolutely no pain ladies!! Do it for yourself!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

All the staff here is so helpful, friendly, and professional. I have always enjoyed my appointments!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Excellent care. Outcome was great ! Staff went up and above to make me feel at ease.Violet was so upbeat and made me excited to have the procedure done.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

I am totally pleased with my experience as this was something out of my comfort zone. After watching Facebook I decided to travel the distance from Debary to the Villages to meet the staff here at Image Lift as they are the ones who make you feel comfortable in a physicians office. Every one met my expectations but after meeting Dr. Rich Castellano he made my decision to proceed forward with Blepharoplasty, Bellafill, Dysport, Laser Lipo a definite decision. I did my research on Dr. Castellano as I did not just want doctor doing surgery on me. I m extremely leased with my outcome and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

i am very pleased with the results of my eyelid lift and am looking forward to having more procedures done in the future. The staff was very helpful and available if I had questions. .

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

ha sido una agradable experiencia todo el proceso de mi cirugia con el Dr Castellano y su grupo. Gracias!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

I did not wait long in waiting room, just examining room. Everything else related to office visits and treatment is always outstanding and exceeds expectations.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

I am happy with the results. Dr Castellano is very skilled and professional. He has a great attitude on life and it gives me hope that I too can feel good about myself. So I would recommend Dr Castellano and his staff is awesome too!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

just had bellatero, very pleased w results. Dr goes about administering in a totally different but better way. Dr and assistants very professional and pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Dr. Castellano and his staff were absolutely fabulous the moment I walked in. Everyone was very patient, friendly and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend Image Lift!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Dr. Richard D. Castellano's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare