Dr. Gianni Zanotto

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gianni Zanotto

Dr. Zanotto has been my dentist for 25+ years and has been consistently knowledgeable, social and honest in terms of what I need. He has never recommended any procedures beyond what was *actually* needed. The hygienists, Catherine (former) and Anna (current for many years) were/are very nice while also ensuring that what needs to be done is accomplished well and in a timely manner (cleaning, polishing, etc.) My children are now patients too. Dr. Zanotto and Anna have considerable patience to work with them (& with me in stressful situations). Appointments are consistently on time and without cutting corners in terms of care and what needs to be done (scaling, polishing, etc.) I hope he's my dentist for many more years to come, and if not, finds an equivalent dentist to take on his patients. (Had a really bad experience when another Dr. of mine retired, so am making a statement here given what I've experienced of Dr. Zanotto's care and the future). Thanks again to Dr. Zanotto, Anna and Linda in particular.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

I have gone to him for the last 20 years, he is always on time and always does a great job!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Amazing dentist. Exceptional every time. Extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Best dentist ever . My family very happy with his services

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Best dentist in Canada I recommend him to the world no better dentist than Dr. Zanotto

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

He has been my dentist since he started at the laughed mall (nearly 17 years). Absolutely no complaints. He is here when you need need, sometimes on the phone in case of emergency. Great doctor, great individual. I now live on the west side of Vancouver and I continue to see jim..why not, I am happy with his services.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Highly recommend Dr. Zanotto. Like many, I dislike going to the dentist, but since going to Dr. Zanotto I don't mind going. He always takes the time to explain procedures and does a great job without the fear and pain I've experienced with other dentists.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Best best dentist. Me and my family seeing him for 16 years. Very simple, honest and trusted doctor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Zanotto for the past 20+ years and he is simply the best. His team is also bar none. I recommend him 100 %, so much so, that I also trust my daughter to his care and his team!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Been seeing Dr. Zenato for 25 years, since I was a kid, he is fantastic!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Gianni Zanotto's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1989)