Ratings for Dr. Gianni Zanotto

He has been my dentist since he started at the laughed mall (nearly 17 years). Absolutely no complaints. He is here when you need need, sometimes on the phone in case of emergency. Great doctor, great individual. I now live on the west side of Vancouver and I continue to see jim..why not, I am happy with his services.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Highly recommend Dr. Zanotto. Like many, I dislike going to the dentist, but since going to Dr. Zanotto I don't mind going. He always takes the time to explain procedures and does a great job without the fear and pain I've experienced with other dentists.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Best best dentist. Me and my family seeing him for 16 years. Very simple, honest and trusted doctor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Zanotto for the past 20+ years and he is simply the best. His team is also bar none. I recommend him 100 %, so much so, that I also trust my daughter to his care and his team!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Been seeing Dr. Zenato for 25 years, since I was a kid, he is fantastic!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Mr. Zanotto is by far the best dentist I have had in my life. Took the time to explain to me the procedure and for people with no insurance, he is the man to see. Great service, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Zanotto for over 12 years now as well as my young daughter. It is and has always been an excellent experience. The staff are very friendly and we can't say enough about Dr. Zanotto or his team...they really take the sting out of the "going to the dentist".

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Zanotto is the very best dentist that I have ever seen. He is very professional and his work shows this every visit. His hygienist is the best. I believe Catherine is her name. I'm not that great with names! I have been his patient for many years and would not change. He is also very smart, witty and not hard on the eyes if I may say!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

First let me tell you that I generally don't like visiting a dentists. However, I needed to get fillings re-done as they have cracked. I initially visited a dentist in New Westminster but decided to switch and give Dr. Zanotto a try in Burnaby. It was the best decision I've made in a long time. I'm comparing Dr. Zanotto to a few dentists I've had in the past and they don't compare. Was the visit painless? No, but no dentist can completely take away all the discomfort while sitting in a dental chair. Dr. Zanotto was punctual and took the time to understand why I needed to see him in the first place. His dental assistant Annie (Anny?) was also incredible. As a team, they treated me quickly and as efficiently as possible. Thank you for a pleasant experience. FYI...I usually don't write reviews but compelled to in this instance.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Thanks so much Dr. Zanatto (aka John)! I appreciate so much the close to 15 years of careful and diligent work you have done with and for me. You are a gift without doubt! Today I came in with some anxiety as a result of a previous experience in having a wisdom tooth pulled. You put me at ease with your professionalism and care in helping me feel comfortable and safe. I am healing nicely from the extraction you did today. Your assistant was awesome too! Thank you *so much*!!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Gianni Zanotto's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal