Ratings for Dr. Scott Neubauer

Great chiropractor. He both figured out why my neck has been hurting (shoulder problem caused it) and treated it. Am I more surprised that my pain is gone or that it went away after only 3 treatments? IDK which one. Either way I am really happy with this chiropractor.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

I found Dr. Neubauer online. I was looking for an Active Release doctor and was very happy to find Dr. Neubauer. I live in San Clemente, and I believe he is the only ART doctor in south Orange County, certainly the only ART doctor in Laguna Hills. He was really good. He has been a runner for so many years ( I think something like 20 marathons) that he totally understands running injuries. Dr. Neubauer is the first doctor of any sort who did not tell me to stop running. This made me really happy. Before I saw Dr. Neubauer, I could not run more than 2 miles without pain. Now just 2 weeks later I'm up to 12 miles before my hip starts to ache--and it hurts less now than it ever did before. Dr. Neubauer was a really great find.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Dr. Scott Neubauer's Credentials

• Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2008)

Top Hospitals in Lake Forest, CA