Ratings for Dr. Harini Hosain

I am now confident that my allergy problems can be controlled under Dr Hosian's care.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Dr. Hosain is one of the best doctors I have ever met and worked with. She has turned around my allergy symptoms in the time I have been with her. She also helped diagnois my son with a sinus infection that had been misdiagnoised for years by his pediatrician. She has a great personality, a wonderful bedside manner and is VERY knowledgable. She keeps very up to date with new information that comes out and is always willing to answer any questions I have. I have been going to her for over a year and I would not trade her for any other allergist. If you need an allergist GO TO HER!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Too quick to prescribe medicine to treat symtoms instead of trying to find the source. Not a very good communicator- relys too heavily on receptioncist to pass information which is not always accurate.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Dr. Harini Hosain's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)