You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ryan Goos

I have the pre-surgery braces for more than two years and just had lower jaw surgery more than five weeks ago. Now all my family are so happy with my results. The bite and my appearance are both improving much and look normal now. So I really enjoy my new jaw and new bite. I did not feel any pain or any other uncomfortable after the surgery. I did have some sleep with no problem the first night after surgery. Dr Goos is professional during the whole process from the pre-assessment to post-surgery follow up check. His confidence can also make the patient very confident about the surgery too. Thanks Dr Goos. I did make the great choice and cannot appreciate more.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I had all five of my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Goos. I entered the office utterly terrified of the procedure due to stories of friends' experiences, a fear which turned out to be unnecessary. The IV sedation that I had received went very well and the procedure was done before I knew it. I had very minimal pain after the procedure and the swelling was not as bad as I thought it would be. I barely had to use the painkillers I was prescribed! Dr. Goos was very informative when asked questions which helped alleviate the stress I had. Overall, everything was great! I had the procedure done three weeks ago and I've been back to eating normally for about a week and a half or so. I highly recommend Dr. Goos!

Submitted December 3, 2015

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

i met Dr. Goos on an emergency basis after my husband broke his jaw in 2 places and needed surgery. I have always been impressed with the level of care we receive from the front desk staff to his assistant. Everyone answers all of our questions and makes us feel welcome. It's been a very long 9 weeks of my husbands jaw being wired shut but we are so thankful to have had Dr. Goos.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I had my wisdom teeth and one extra tooth removed (which needs an implant or bridge). Dr. Goos answered all my questions - which were a lot... and while someone said his manner is generic, I think it's most likely due to him seeing so many people and him being able to go through all the considerations and concerns you MAY have before you ask by simply going through his routine. He was quite professional in addition to this and so were his staff. He also did my IV (for IV sedation - which is scary at first but I'd recommend it if you aren't sure) and it hurt less than any other IV I've had previous. So far this evening, 8hrs out swelling is minimal, no bruising as yet, and no facial numbness. He removed a horizontal tooth growing into my jaw - for which I'd be quoted twice from other offices compared to what his office charged (they also accomodated direct billing, though their office does not routinely do this)- This tooth ran parallel to a facial nerve and he warned me I may have some temporary (or, worse, permanent) numbness, but I have neither. I'd recommend him and his staff for anyone interested in wisdom tooth extraction, complicated or no.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Amazing experience. I just had all my wisdom teeth removed and everything went very well. I was a bit swollen but not as much as I thought I would be. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

I saw Dr. Goos for an extraction of one of my molars. My experience was amazing from the minute I walked through the door till I left. Everyone is so friendly and knowledgeable. I did not have to wait at all, Dr. Goos runs on time (his girls said he always does) which is VERY nice. My appointment was so fast, it was over before I even knew we started. FIRST RATE OFFICE!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Goos to anyone needing an extraction of any kind. I also know they do implants so I'm considering that also. I am very happy he was recommended to me.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I am having full dental reconstruction which includes a series of 4 surgeries. Extractions, bone grafts and implants. Dr. Goos has been very very helpful, he's very good at what he does, and his staff are friendly and make you feel welcome and relaxed. I'm very happy I chose him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I had all four wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Goos. Two of them were badly impacted (one was especially tricky). But Dr. Goos completed with the surgery quicker than expected. In the aftermath, there was less bleeding, less swelling, and less pain than I think I should have had, which was great. The drugs he prescribed later worked perfectly well. I will recommend Dr. Goos to anyone who wants a smooth, seamless oral surgery.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Goos is an extraordinary professional. His knowledge, in combination with his skill, combined to make my experience much better than I imagined. He was informative and calm as he kept me updated prior to and throughout the procedure. His assistants and office staff were very kind and helpful at what was a stressful time. I highly recommend Dr. Goos with appreciation and gratitude!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Ryan Goos's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have the pre-surgery braces for more than two years and just had lower jaw surgery more than five weeks ago. Now all my family are so happy with my results. T..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had all five of my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Goos. I entered the office utterly terrified of the procedure due to stories of friends' experiences, a fear wh..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Unbelievable service, solved the problem. Had the most minimal pain and swelling after 4 teeth removed. Highly recomend"

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i met Dr. Goos on an emergency basis after my husband broke his jaw in 2 places and needed surgery. I have always been impressed with the level of care we rece..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my wisdom teeth and one extra tooth removed (which needs an implant or bridge). Dr. Goos answered all my questions - which were a lot... and while someone..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing experience. I just had all my wisdom teeth removed and everything went very well. I was a bit swollen but not as much as I thought I would be. I woul..."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Goos for an extraction of one of my molars. My experience was amazing from the minute I walked through the door till I left. Everyone is so friendly a..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am having full dental reconstruction which includes a series of 4 surgeries. Extractions, bone grafts and implants. Dr. Goos has been very very helpful, he's ..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had all four wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Goos. Two of them were badly impacted (one was especially tricky). But Dr. Goos completed with the surgery quicker ..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Goos is an extraordinary professional. His knowledge, in combination with his skill, combined to make my experience much better than I imagined. He was in..."

September 25, 2014