Ratings for Dr. Shawn Rossi

okay....but left me on a machine for over 45mins...didnt return to him.. found a better chiro inside the walk-in clinic on lasalle

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I have nothing but good things to say. Dr Rossi takes his time to answer questions and give sound advice. He is very knowledgeable and definitely provides the right care. I would recommend him and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

If he would stop talking about how great he is, and comparing himself to everyone else in Sudbury, and if i didn't wait 45 minutes...maybe i would have gone back.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

he gave me back my life :) i can walk normal again i will go to him any time i need a chiro

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Dr.Rossi he is the best thing since sliced bread in my words I would not be where I am today without Dr.Rossi's help and unconditional concern and care. I can tell you as well as many that I know that still see him we are greatfull and very appreciated... A little about myself I was involved in a serious truck train accident. In severe pain at the end of my rope nearly bed ridden that was almost 3 years ago ... today I am a walking miracle living breathing oooh did I mention mobility living WOW after that experience never thought I would be normal again ... yes in pain at times but not half as bad as I was ... can we say functional. This man we all know as Dr.Shawn Rossi has gone above and beyond even without pay cause he cares, he will fight for you in every step of the way, trust me !! after 3 years I am finally going to return to work WOW.... Thanks Dr.Rossi without you,I don't know where me or my family would be today ... Thankyou for helping me succeed in my health and dreams .

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Let's. Get something straight... the only thing you need to "teach" at NOSM ls a pulse. This "doctor" lectured our class once and that was enough for to be glad we only get him once. The old saying "those who can, do,those who cant become a chiropractor" originated with this guy.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Very helpfull and take his time. If I need 30 minutes he gives it. He knows his stuff to the point that he teaches at the medschool.I would trust him anytime.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

He has always been helpful and taken his time to explain things to me. I had severe whiplash from and accident and seen many people but he was the only one who figured out was wrong.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

I don't know what people below are talking about, he is not a massage therapist therefore don't rate him on that. He does spend lots of time talking to you but that is only because he cares.I think he is great and helped me lots.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Waste of time. My massager was more helpful and has more personality with a much better happy ending.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011