Ratings for Dr. Mahendra Amin

Great Doctor. Very considerate with any concerns you have. Answers all questions in way that can be understood by you. Promotes good health.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

I've had this doctor for years now. He's always been a little strange. Everytime, I come in for a problem, he always wisks me away with some BS explanation. One time, I had severe back pain with muscle spasms and he tells me oh, "it's just my body growing up". Lately I changed employers and got a new type of insurance. The attendant who is his wife is psycho. She insists I give her at least $60 for a copay even though my copay is nothing until my insurance company (BSBS) tells me what the copay amount is. This is the second time around. If you can't find anyone else than go for it but besides that stay away. Also they'll bring you in the same day if need be, they can always manage to fit in about 8-10 patients in per hour which is unheard of. Don't believe me give it a shot and call them for the same day appointment.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Dr. Mahendra Amin's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jamaica, NY