Ratings for Dr. Jose M. Poulose

Before I selected Dr. Poulose as my physician, I had met and gone to different physicians. I had never seen a Doctor as caring as Dr. Poulose in my past experience with different physicians and specialists. I am happy to have made that decision four years ago. Dr. Poulose is the only physician my family or myself have come across who follows up with the patient to see how they are doing after their visit to his office. Having noticed the care and level of service I was given, my wife and my mother have chosen him as their physician as well. So did my brother. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. He is one of the Best; He belongs to the category of dedicated sincere Doctors who are really few and rare to come across these days. - Prince Joseph

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

Dr. Poulose is not one of the best,but THE best physician I've ever met. I've changed several doctors before I actually settled for Dr. Poulose & today my entire family goes to him (he practices both Cardiology & Internal medicine). He's extremely knowledgable & experienced,but the best part about it is that he has absolutely no airs about it.Completely down to earth,he listens to your problem very patiently,explains to you about your illness thoroughly & always tries to answer all your queris. He is always ready to help you in every way possible like one would help a family member. He also attends to emergencies very promptly(even on sundays). He has a personal touch to all his patients & that's what makes him so special & unique in today's times where this is a rarity.They say "medicine is a noble profession",he totally defines the term 'noble'. I would definately rate this doc a 6/5.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

Dr. Poulose is unique among healthcare professionals. I have never met a doctor who is so genuinely kind and caring. He has been my father's cardiologist for over 5 years and saved his life. We thank God for him every day. You could not be in better hands. We have recommended him to all our family and friends, many of whom have become his patients. His office is immaculate and his staff is friendly and helpful. He is an exceptional doctor! *****

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Dr. Jose M. Poulose's Credentials

• Jjm Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Davangere, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Williston Park, NY