Ratings for Dr. Brendan Bennett

I have been one of Dr. Bennett's patients since he returned to Canada in 1995-96. My partner was also a patient for a number of years prior to him going in a nursing home. my rating is for him and his wife. however after my final encounter with his receptionist on Thursday September 22, 2017 during which i tried to reschedule my appointment due to the fact i was sick and unable to go to the office for my appointment the next day, she was rude, domineering, sarcastric and told me i had to wait till the end of November for a new appointment at 7am. He had "more important things to do!" this was not the first time she had shown me such disrespect but ts the last time i will tolerate her behavior. some one should tell her who owns the Clinic and who pays the bills. she s just a clerical staff member and that does not give her the authority to expell cash paying clients

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I would never recommend this man. He took my money but when there was a big problem with my orthotics he turned very nasty! Beware!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Bennett made a pair of orthotics for me and they really hurt my feet! He seemed upset that I was experiencing problems and wouldn't listen to my concerns. I found his manner to be intimidating. I will not be going back

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

DR. Bennett is the best Podiatric. He took care of my foot very well. Around a month of December, my foot was very and very bad. He was very concerned and checked on it a few times until I see a foot specialist in the hospital.I agreed with other patient. I wish He works in the hospital doing his job as a Foot Doctor or a Foot SURGEON. I still see him every 2/3 months to make sure my feet are in the good shape. I have the big faith in him since the day of my very bad shape of my foot around Xmas month two or 3 years ago . HE SAVED my LIFE . BIG THUMBS UP :0)

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I got new custom made orthotics from Dr. Brendan Bennett and they are the best thing my feet have experienced. I had a pair made by a pedorthist I paid more money for that hurt my feet and were big and wouldn't fit in most shoes. I was/am so amazed at how much better they are for my feet; also I have more footwear options because they are slim, low profile. And the 2nd pair are approx. half price. If you're going to get orthotics I recommend going to a PODIATRIST not a pedorthist. Theres a big difference.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I saw Dr. Bennett for orthotics. It took 3-4 visits - each time about a 45 minute wait. The orthotics he made were extremely uncomfortable. It felt like I was walking on the bones in my feet. He insisted they were fine and was very abrupt to the point of being rude. I paid over $400.00 and he would only refund less than half even though I could not wear them. Thank heavens I found someone who made me a wonderful pair that have really helped. I would never recommend Dr. Bennett!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr. BBennett is an excellent !! He took care of my foot very well.I wish he works in the hospital doing a foot surgery !I still go and see him every few weeks to make sure that my foot is good. High five to him !!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

I had trouble for 11 years, he managed to fix it in 30 minutes. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Dr. Bennett is a fantastic podiatrist, very skilled and up on the latest technology. Very nice doctor as well!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009