Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Dela Gente

Short and to the point, I,m glad I found Dr DelaGente hope I never have to switch physicians. Staff is OK could be nicer.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Wonderful doctor, staff & office! Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I had a horrible experience at this office. I was sick and am 7+ months pregnant. I had an appt but, still waited an hour and 15 minutes to see a dr. I only got into a room after I complained and started having a panic attack! The staff was incredibly rude. I got very upset and was crying and they showed no compassion. The nurse even told me my blood pressure was high. Of course it was they put so much stress on me by treating me and my time with such little respect. . I would not wish this bad experience on anyone!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

He is just awesome!!! Takes his time with me every time I see him and he is genuinely interested in your health problems and how he can better resolve them

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Love Dr. D. Very personable and provides good detail on sickness. Gives samples so you don't spend a fortune on meds. His staff could be friendlier, but then again I am sure they hate people like us coming in sick and miserable.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Switched over from another PMD when insurance changed. I feel blessed to have found Dr Dela Gente as my new primary. He is very nice, smart & truly does care about me & my healthcare. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone finding a new doctor

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

The doctor is great. UNFORTUNATELY his staff is terrible! He was a better doctor with High mountain but ever since it became Vanguard Medical Center it's been the worst. I have never seen patients being treated so dis respectively. The Office manager is rudest one out of all. DO NOT GO HERE. Even if it means to change your doctor. They call you and tell you your blood results are fine WHEN THEY ARE NOT. IF YOU COMPLAIN THEY THREATEN TO DISCHARGE YOU! Worst customer service. They treat your health like a business. The phlebotomist is NEVER there to take your blood. Puts up signs on his door that he is running errands at the bank; the staff thinks this is normal. AVOID VANGUARD MEDICAL CENTERS AT ALLLLL COSTS! ESPECIALLY OAKLAND!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Great Doctor, Saved my life!! I have never seen Dr Dela Gente before but I worked across the office and was told by my coworkers to see him because I was experiencing chest pain. I was hesitant and tried calling my own primary but office was closed! I walked in later in the afternoon and Dr Dela Gente and staff were nice enough to take me in. With my history of high cholesterol, Dr Dela Gente recommend I go to the ER because he was concerned about a heart attack. I was very hesistant but Dr Dela Gente persisted. He called 911 himself and the ambulance took me away. Guess what? I did have a heart attack with multiple blockage! Thanks Dr Dela Gente for being so caring and concerned. I would not be here today if I had not met him. I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIM!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Wonderful and caring doctor, plain and simple. I as well as many others WOULD recommend this doctor to friends and families now and forever. Dr DG is the best!!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

This doctor is a disgrace for the medical profession, he came to the office eating chicken and cleaning his mouth, i won’t recommend this doctor to anybody, He pick up the wrong profession.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013