Ratings for Dr. Gregory G. Allen

One of the best practices and medical staff in Rhode Island. Dr Allen is awesome. He takes the time to listen and is completely through in diagnosing, testing and most importantly following up with you as to how treatment is working out for you. His bedside manner and empathic attitude are fantastic. I can't say enough about Dr Allen and his staff and collectively his practice.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

The treatment Dr. Allen and his staff provide to patients is by far the best I have ever experienced. Their care/concern is truly genuine. It is the best medicine that I have received! They get my vote for best staff and Doctor in RI! Very glad he is now with University Medical Group!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

he is young and up to date on everything and keeps trac of patient test results and keeps patients imformed.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

I actually was never able to see this doctor. On my first appointment, the doctor did not show up. I didn't even receive the courtesy of a phone call. When I arrived for my appointment, I was just told that he was not there. I was told that I could not get another apointment for 4 months. The latest available appointments are at 3:45 pm. This makes it very difficult for a professional to make time to get to the doctor.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. Gregory G. Allen's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal