Ratings for Dr. Kim Schaus

I have visited Dr. Schaus twice and am disappointed enough to write an unfavorable review. She doesn't come across as someone who really listens to what you have to say. She doesn't ask any questions or seem approachable and welcoming of conversation. She recommended I use an IUD for contraception (despite the fact that I have never had children) and promoted one in particular to the point that I wonder if she receives commission from the company. The office has a very laid back atmosphere, which I can appreciate, but she and her staff dress so casually (tank tops, shorts, and flip flops) that it borders on unprofessional. I went in for a pregnancy test and had to call her for the results. The receptionist put her hand over the mouthpiece and asked Dr. Shaus the results, repeated them to me, then all but hung up on me while I was asking a follow-up question.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. Kim Schaus's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1990)

• BCBS Massachusetts