Ratings for Dr. JAMES R. Lord

Dr. Lord has been my doctor for years! He is the best in Anchorage! Gave me so many extra years with my dad! I love this amazing Doctor! We suffered while he was away. He is a man of knowledge!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Doctor Lord needs to deal with his own personal problems before he tries treating patients. He is lacking in medical knowledge and his serious personal problems just make him less competent. He should be removed until he deals with issues.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Best doctor I've ever had. I was truly sad to find out he was moving. Wherever he goes, I'm sure he'll make a difference in many people's lives. Be well Dr Lord, you are missed!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr. Lord is top notch. He is caring and not only does he listen, he truly seems to enjoy his profession. He did not rush the appointment. I feel that he is working FOR you and not against. He looks at the doctor/patient relationship as a cooperative effort on both parties. We could use more professionals like him in the medical community. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. JAMES R. Lord's Credentials

• Saba Univ Sch Of Med, Saba, Netherland Antilles (Grad. 1999)