Ratings for Dr. Adrianna Schamp

She did not recognize my sister had serious heart issues. She said her pain could be cause by gall bladder, when my sister really had stage IV heart failure and passed away on June 8, 2015!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Very helpful when dealing with a sick family member. Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Not very knowledgable and does not follow-up or dig very deeply to find out what the problem really is with her patients.Maybe she needs some refresher courses...

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Works part-time hours so very hard to get an appointment - month in fact. And, extremely difficult to reach by phone.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

UNACCESSIBLE seems to never keep appointments. Since she took over DR. Naigamwalla's practice, only one appointment for me has been kept.Yes, she was ill herself once,but ALL the rest get moved-some have been rescheduled twice. You better only have one thing to talk about per visit because that is all you get! Then you have to get another appointment for any other things you may NEED/WISH to discuss. I guess the knee bone is not connected to the ankle bone.etc.REFUSES TO DO PHYSICALS!Every year by Naigamwalla.Seems like knee jerk medicine, not preventative medicine. Seems to think blood tests suffice,that is when you get them.I have not had a physical since she took over. I am in the same position as the people who have no Doctor...as good as ABANDON. I expect that I will be soon QUITTING her practice and take my chances, I am now doing that anyway!! The nurse always refers me to emerg. and walk in clinic. SO WHY do I need a Dr.? I do not go try to get appt. for every little thing.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Schamp has been condescending and judgmental in the few appointments I have been able to make with her. I have previous back issues which she brushes off constantly and does not follow through with any type of follow up. I have begun to seek Nathurpathic doctors for support...because I feel as though they at least take the time to listen. My Nauturopathic doctor wanted to work together with Dr. Schamp...however Dr. Schamp has dismissed any suggestions and recommendations for tests provided by my Nauturpath. Unfortunately due to the lack of doctors in this city...I'm stuck with Dr. Schamp.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Asks tonnes of questions and is always concerned and checks up regarding past appointments and refers when she isn't sure of the answer.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

YOU KNOW SHE HAS DONE HER BEST DEALING WITH EVERYTHING SHE IS DEALING WITH AT THE TIME TAKIN ON NAGIMWALLAS STUFF MUST HAVE BEEN MIND BLOWING

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Very knowledgable and thorough. Takes adequeate time to diagnose and treat and as a result might run a bit late at times. I would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

needs to start listening to her patients.Attitude adjustment highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009