Ratings for Dr. Danny Tombler

Maybe not a god but close to it! Please stay healthy and stay with us Doc. .we need you

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

After 14 Surgeries on my 2 shoulders, I kind of fell onto Dr Tombler. He has been so AMAZING to me, I have EDS (Ehlers Danlos Syndrome) and he takes his time with me, does research and his very best to keep me "together". He has preformed 5 surgeries on me now and I owe him so much. I also owe the OR staff and the ER staff and doc so much, they all have been amazing! Don't ever leave Dr Tombler! You are the best of the best!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Tombler goes above and beyond. He listens to you and answers what questions you have for him. He replaced my right hip which was a very complicated one as it was the third time getting done along with a broken femur, on the right side also. He did a great job and I would recommend him and the staff at the Cornwall hospital. Great work !

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Fantastic. Had my knee cleaned out yesterday. As I had urgent plans for today, he got me in and drained the fluid which provided immediate relief. Great experience with Dr. Tombler and all the staff at Cornwall Hospital. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Great Dr.. he has amazing bedside manner. He listens to you and is very helpful. He makes you feel validated. Dr. tumbler goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Agree that Dr Tombler is the best. However, trying to reach anybody at his office is impossible and very frustrating. No answer, no answering machine, nothing. I find it to be very disrespectful to patients.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Please please please do not retire or leave your patients in the cornwall area. We need you. You are the best.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

one of the best doctor in eastern Ontario,he highly respected by all other doctors and knows what he does very well

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

The best Six surgeries and all done extremely well.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Amazing Doctor! Very knowledgeable, friendly and good sense of humour. He even went to far as to call my house himself to check how my knee was doing after a surgery. Always goes above and beyond, I wouldn't want to go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014