Ratings for Dr. Mehmooda Naeem

The staff and this doctor took me on so quick. The staff call everyday before your apt to remind you of it and did everything to make sure my medical went through as painless and quick as possibkeThe doctor is great and super flexable when you have work. Random urines and super strick..whi h is needed and people get the sooks cause theyre home on welfare, sit around and dont get carries. I know one thing. This doctor didnt load me up on a pile of pills like others do. They have required programming for people just beginning as well. Never been to a clinic ran so well.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

This Dr. Is going to hurt someone . She is self serving. Her private practice is unethicle . And it is clear that she is only interested in making money of the backs of very volnruble people . I think her licence to practice medicine should be revoked , based souly on her actions in her methadone clinic.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Healing from addiction happens in spite of the help from this presentless woman. A fraud.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

A disgrace to her profession and as a human being. Has no compassion for anyone and that's on her good days....get her on a bad day and there's grown men leaving in tears as she takes out her aggression on everyone around her including the 2 wonderful woman in reception. I loath the idea of this disgrace of a human to be our source of help. Like others before have said shame on her.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

This women is a disgrace to the medical profession. She's rude, hateful, and inconsiderate. It's hard enough taking the steps to get help only to have a ignorant bully treat you like trash. The obvious language barrier is only a slight part of the problem. She flat out ignores concerns and questions and when you do ask something she quickly roles her eyes and dismisses you. She pretends to not understand you and speaks so low that you can't understand her. She doesn't explain anything that is expected of you or offer you any kind of assistance. She bullies and threatens to kick you out of the program if you seek help elsewhere. Doctors like this are the reason that addicts give up and return to their old ways. After carefully reading through the guidelines for methhadone doctors and clinics in Nova Scotia I can clearly see that Dr. Naeem must have neglected to do the same. This women needs her liscence revoked or needs to be retrained because she isn't helping to solve the problem she is playing a huge part in creating it. Her only saving grace are the two lovely receptionist that work there. As far as I'm concerned these ladies are saints to be able to put up with the bs they take from her.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Narcissistic sociopath filling her ego by ruining lives.....shes a racist and controls with intimidating silence following any question. A bully and hate filled little woman, must have much hate and evil in her daily life. No excuse to vent on her patients. Shame on you

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

My husband went into the er years ago with a sore throat and she told him he had aids and then he couldnt get a hold of anyone to get his results. He didnt have aids and we knew this but that experience really messed up my husband mentally.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Doctor naeem is by far the WORST doctor I've ever seen. She is the absolute rudest person I've ever met in my entire life. She treats all of her patients like they're the dirt beneath her feet. In my opinion if you need to come to another country to work don't act like your better than everyone you come across. I can not wait for the day I do not have to see her face anymore & she better hope she doesn't see me outside of the office because I will tear a strip off that woman. Thank god for her staff, they should be paid a lot more than they do for having to deal with her is all I can say.. She has no clue how to run the clinic she's running. So many mistakes.. at one point she had her secretary handing out her methadone prescriptions & she was nowhere to be seen. If you can't take time to get to know your patients then don't treat them all like they're the same!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Naeem is a horrible doctor yes she opened a methadone clinic which I'm a part of which she has never listened to me and has told me twice to find a new clinic she also refuses to send prescriptions out of province because she can and apparently she says u need apparently license when the 3 people I've talked to said that you don't. And even still she could give me the carries. I'm transferring out of her clinic and I hope I never run into the witch outside

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I love her she treats me very well and saved mine and many others lives with her methadone clinic god bless her she's an amazing woman who just wants to help everyone and her secretary and her secretaries daughter are so warming and welcoming they all do such a great job!!😊

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016