Ratings for Dr. Mehmooda Naeem

Doctor naeem is by far the WORST doctor I've ever seen. She is the absolute rudest person I've ever met in my entire life. She treats all of her patients like they're the dirt beneath her feet. In my opinion if you need to come to another country to work don't act like your better than everyone you come across. I can not wait for the day I do not have to see her face anymore & she better hope she doesn't see me outside of the office because I will tear a strip off that woman. Thank god for her staff, they should be paid a lot more than they do for having to deal with her is all I can say.. She has no clue how to run the clinic she's running. So many mistakes.. at one point she had her secretary handing out her methadone prescriptions & she was nowhere to be seen. If you can't take time to get to know your patients then don't treat them all like they're the same!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Naeem is a horrible doctor yes she opened a methadone clinic which I'm a part of which she has never listened to me and has told me twice to find a new clinic she also refuses to send prescriptions out of province because she can and apparently she says u need apparently license when the 3 people I've talked to said that you don't. And even still she could give me the carries. I'm transferring out of her clinic and I hope I never run into the witch outside

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I love her she treats me very well and saved mine and many others lives with her methadone clinic god bless her she's an amazing woman who just wants to help everyone and her secretary and her secretaries daughter are so warming and welcoming they all do such a great job!!😊

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

She is amazing, she has saved my life with her new methadone clinic and most importantly her staff is also amazing as well. I have to thank her for saving my life and my friends lives as well we are so blessed to have her

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I am appalled that our healthcare system is allowing doctors like this to be in-charge of people's well-being, and in some cases, lives...we too have had a very bad experience with this doctor...if you are not equipped to handle emergency situations, you should not be in an Emergency Dept...case closed!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Absolutely useless! She causes more harm and confusion for everyone involved. She doesn't pay attention to the patient's words or symptoms and she doesn't keep proper track of the treatments she administers. She is, in my opinion, responsible for the death of my father who sat for hours under her supervision while she literally did nothing but harm him further. I am disgusted and I am outraged. She should be ashamed of her work that night and I hope she knows how completely dismal her performance was and what it has done to an entire family.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr.Mehmooda is an excellent doctor. She is always kind and informative. We love her and hope to see her soon.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Naeem is by far the most ignorant Dr. I have ever come across. I understand there is a language barrier and sometimes it can get confusing but she does not want to listen or help you. If you cannot make out something she says she gets irritated with you and will either sigh, roll her eyes or just get up and leave the room. My father is elderly and has hearing problems and it would be a task in it's own to even get him into the office let alone to be treated in that manner, it came to a point where he would rather wait hours in the ER then to go into her office to see her because she would make him feel so uncomfortable. I am glad her practice closed and a very nice helpful Dr. took over. Dr. Naeem treated her staff like trash as well I seen on numerous occasions how rude she spoke to them poor girls treating them like slaves rather than cherished staff. If it wasn't for her secretaries I don't think she could of stayed around as long as she did. Rude, rude Dr.

Submitted May 28, 2014

Very quiet and did not listen. She was rude when she spoke and left me unclear of her grasp of English.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Horrible, horrible doctor! Definitely should not be allowed to work in an Emergency Department because she is not proactive in the least in emergency situations!...She acts as if nothing is going on, and nothing is important! Also does not listen to the patient's complaints or the patient's family..Most of all, definitely not a knowledgeable doctor at all! It's as if she picks a diagnosis out of no where and runs with it! So disappointed that this is what we have to deal with and settle for in our hospitals! Shameful Northside General, shameful...

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013