Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Saffrin

Contrary to the other review, I had a very good experience with Dr. Saffrin and his staff. My appointment was an his Libertyville office so I can't comment about the Gurnee facility. Two out of the three women at the reception were very personable. The other, not so much. I arrived early for my appointment and after getting through the six pages of new patient paperwork, I was brought back to an exam room. I expected to be waiting for quite a while since it was still twenty minutes before my appointment time but surprisingly, the doc entered within a couple minutes. Dr. Saffrin patiently waited while I explained my history and then asked some great follow up questions that confirmed he was truly listening. He explained what exams (yep, including the Moon River one) he needed to perform and gave immediate feedback about the results. He prescribed a new medication and asked me to schedule a follow up exam in a few weeks. Overall, I was very satisfied with my appointment.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Office staff didn't return my phone calls. Doctor's care was ineffective--my condition worsened. After seeking another opinion, my condition has improved. Doctor and staff showed little concern for my care.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Dr. Robert S. Saffrin's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal