Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Spann

Very disappointed in the results of my breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

i used dr. michael spann in 2010 after breast cancer, double mastectomy, not knowing anything about any of the plastic surgeons dr. spann was assigned to me by the breast surgeon. breast reconstruction is a painful lengthy process. i had rather large breasts and told dr. spann that i did not want large breasts, to make them as small as possible. he wouldNOT listen to me. i was a D before surgery and i was a D after surgery.he kept filling around the implants with fat he got from areas in my body. my first visit after the mastec tomy i had to wait in the waiting room for over an hour to see him. i finally quit going to him and changed to dr. david bauer. he did some surgery and fixed the breasts. love love love dr. bauer . after reading the comments and all the 5 he received it makes me wonder if i saw the same dr. spann.? i would NEVER use him agian maybe it is because i am not young and at best a mastectomy is not all that pretty. he told me one day " my job is to make you look good in your clothes"!!! you know, you can do that with those fake things for a whole lot less money!!! To you ladies that has to have reconstruction because of breast cancer this is not the doctor. if you want a reall good plastic surgeon Dr. David Bauer. he can make you as good as possible!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Spann is unbelievable. Extremely talented, beautiful personality & takes care of his patients so well. His work is BEAUTIFUL. He really takes time to make sure he makes the feature he's working on perfect, & that's so important. I am truly so happy with my results & how well my procedure was. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Spann. I couldn't thank him enough for what he has done for me. �

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr. Spann has done a lot of body work on me i am a very happy with my results. Beside manner and staff is a 10...

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

DR. Spann is wonderful and amazing work. I had a skin cancer on my nose and his work for the repair was so great!!.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Symmetry issues with anything Dr. Spann did. Consider all options prior to putting your confidence in him.

Submitted December 17, 2016

Dr. Spann is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. Very sweet staff and beautiful office. I can't thank you all enough.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Michael Spann is an asolutely amazing Surgeon. He performed both a Breast Aug and Tummy Tuck Body Conturing at the same time 10/7/2013 on me. My results are absolutely unbelievable. I have lost approx.175 lbs. so the amount of skin he was dealing with was enormous. I have never met such a caring doctor and staff. He will be doing two more surgeries for me, and I have no doubt that I am in great hands with a little hep from the man upstairs. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr. Spann you have helped me to change my life.....Sherrie R.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Michael L. Spann and his staff are the best in their respected fields. You will receive quality service and top notch care before and after any procedure you choose Dr. Spann to do. Dr. Spann and his staff are very professional and caring people. I highly recommend that if you need any kind of plastic surgery done Dr. Spann is the one to go to. I promise you will be impressed with the results he produces. Hollie Propst

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

I love Dr.Spann he is truly the best!! I got a noise job an year ago it looks great thanks to him. The staff people are so nice they are awesome. Dr.Spann made me look exaclty the way I wanted and I DIDNOT feel no pain at all . I want to cry I love them all it was a great experiance I wont ever forget!! He is a great docter to go to trust me he is the best!!!! I miss them all. I rated him the way I did because he did a great job and his staff treated me so good!! Everything was awesome!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Dr. Michael L. Spann's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR