Ratings for Dr. Peter C. Howard

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

This guy is a great doctor, the real deal with an excellent office staff to support him to boot. I didn’t wait an hour in his waiting room with 3 dozen other patients; I was in and out for my exam and test in about an hour, just as I was promised. Spent quality time with Dr. Howard where he listened, asked questions and didn’t pretend to know what was wrong with me right-off the bat. Made great suggestion for prostate care and overall health. It’s unusually to make a meaningful connection with a doctor in 12 minutes. But when you have an excellent bedside manner and people skills and the experience Dr. Howard has it comes naturally. This guy has defiantly but the time into him practice and the patients reap the benefits. Thank you Dr. Howard, I appreciate all your hard work on my behalf.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Doctor Howard was great as was his staff. The only issue I had was with the Surgi Center he used, Shore Outpatient Surgicenter in Lakewood, their medical staff were great but I got a staff infection from there and their billing dept. billed me when they shouldn't have.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr Howard was arrogant, non-responsive, and uncaring , with poor diagnostic skills. A minor procedure with him, led to major surgery with a NYC physician ! ! Stay away from this practice.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

I found Dr. Howard knowledgeable, helpful. He has good bedside mannors and listens and communicates well.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

I did not like this doctor. I was in a lot of pain and I was passing a lot of blood and clots. He was more interested in a urine flow test than finding why my urine looked like mud. I went to another urologist who immediately took a cat scan and found a high grade cancerous tumor in my bladder. I had it removed a few days later and all the cancer is now gone. I will never go to this urologist again to say the least. His staff were surly as well. I say, stay away.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Office staff is HORRIBLE and UNCARING!!! Obviously their attitude is reflective of the Doctors attitudes towards patients. If a person is in pain and needs assistance there is no care or concern. If you call adn need to see the doctor they give you an appointment 5 or 6 days away and you are expected to remain in pain until the appointment. Have left messages for the doctor and NONE were ever returned, the staff plays stupid and you wind up with no help. I think the Doctors need to review and revamp their policies and procedures and remember that they are dealing with people who need assistance, otherwise they would not be calling them. I think there should be training for the staff in Customer Service and Compassion. Shame on you Doctors for not following your oath!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

treats good prostate and lets kidney go with all signs of kidney problem

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Peter C. Howard's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Toms River, NJ