Ratings for Dr. Darren C. Adams

i love dr adams to death but he used to come in and visit now he just rushes u and out and not really talk about things that concerns you .. he is the best dr i know

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr Adams delivered both of my children and my sisters children. From the first baby to the last he changed completely. I used to love him but now, he has taken on so many patients, he no longer cares and is rushing them out the door. When it comes to pregnancies, he knows his stuff, but when it comes to the women and her needs, he doesn't care and knows very little. His staff is hard to talk, especially at first. But after they get to know you , they are all great, well everyone except for his wife. His wife, who works there, is awful!! She thinks she is better then everyone else, rude, uncaring, and even belittling.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I absolutely love him&his staff. They always are helpful to me& hes very compassionate too

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I do not recommend dr.Adams. He gave me a hysterectomy and severed mt urethra, put holes in my bladder on both sides, and he cut my kidney.I was like this for almost a year. Then he decides to call me after 6 months and says just continue my meds. Very inconciderate. He also left a peice of metallic device in my husband's cousin after her tubes were tied and caused her all kinds of pain. Please everyone be leary of his practice. I don't want him doing this to another woman. I know what I went through.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

He is an excellent doctor. So glad I chose him to take care of me.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I had heart problems and every time we asked the staff about it they didn't care. I don't recommend him.. Mainly because if his staff. Nothing against him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Doctor is excellent and bedside manner is top rate, just did not care for the staff

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr.Adams takes time to listen to your concerns and doesn't make you feel like you are wasting his time.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010

Dr. Darren C. Adams's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Portsmouth, OH