Ratings for Dr. David Lozano

I had a pleasant experience at his office he demonstrated compassion and he actually seem to care. My teen son n myself were seen at California clinic on 4 different occassions, and all were pleasant. His staff is friendly and courtous. I would recommend this clinic to anyone who wants to be treated with respect.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

This doctor is just HORRIBLE! Besides the no appointment policy, extremely long waits, he is either simply VERY uneducated or just a lair. Having Fibromyalgia (8 yrs, diagnosed and verified by MANY Doctors and well documented) along with other health issues I was forced to see this person after I was let go by my job. Wanting to talk about alternate medications for Fibro, and asthma, this person attempted to tell me that Ambien was a Narcotic, Lyrica was addictive and that my Fibro should be treated with a combination of antibocties and anti inflammatory. ANTIBOCTIES for Fibromyalgia? Ummmmm, NO! He knew very little about any of the medications used to treat Fibro, and new even less about the most recent findings. Needles to say we didn’t even get to my High Blood Pressure or Asthma, once I questioned him about Ambien being a Narcotic he said he just couldn’t treat me and that was just fine by me! I was out of there!! I DO NOT recommend this person for anyone, every!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009