Ratings for Dr. Michelle L. Hoggatt

Dr. Hoggatt is my favorite doctor- which is a strange comment but she is. She's warm, patient, personable, knowledgeable, sensitive and has a great bedside manner. She listens to my questions whether in person or on the phone. She always has time for her patients. I feel confident in her capabilities. The office is clean and comfortable. The staff is also friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Hoggatt is an awesome doctor. You can tell she really cares about her patients as well as staff. That all just seem happy to work there, unlike other office staff Ive had to deal with before. She's pleasant and very knowledgable. She is a first class doctor, that's for sure. The office is comfortable, contemporary and all of her equipment is new and current. Unlike, other doctors I've been to. I'm a student and am very happy to have a doctor I can trust here in Tallahassee, as for back home, I couldn't say the same. There should be more physicians like her.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr.Hoggatt is an amazing doctor. I was impressed with her from my first visit. If she is behind schedule, she does not try to rush through your vist to make up time. She is thorough in her explanations and she adjusts her conversation so that she is easily understood. She forwards copies of lab work and summary notes which is great for those of use who keep records. She is soft-spoken and super curteous. Overal: Spectacular doctor!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

I really thought DR. Hoggatt was very helpful and answered all of my questions, I could understand them.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

I haven't been seeing Dr. Hoggatt for very long but she is a very soft-spoken and attentive doctor. She answers every question I have with care and concern. She looks me in the eyes (which strangely enough is not a common characteristic of doctors) and always listens to my opinion about my own health.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Michelle L. Hoggatt's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

HealthPartners