Ratings for Dr. Jackie L. Evans

Under the care of Dr. Jackie Evans, I lost 2 children, my remaining Fallopian tube, and the ability to ever have a child. From the first appointment my concerns were neglected, even though she was aware of my past problems with conception. I had been in her office twice the week my Fallopian tubes ruptured, and was denied the ultra-sound I had requested, because I was in pain. The same week I was rushed to the emergency room for surgery. I almost lost my life, and I did lose the life of my child. The previous year, I had conceived and expressed my concern, she said "don't worry about it" wrote me a prescription, and sent me on my way. The next week I was rushed to the emergency room, and was told I had lost my child, due to lack of the correct hormone supplement I needed. I found this doctor from a friend who had highly recommended her, and I regret it every day. The experience and care I had received in her care has ruined a large portion of my life, and I would never recommend her to care for anyone.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr. Evans has been very instrumental in the development of my family. She delivered my son, who had complications, and unlike many other Drs she was right there before and after his birth. She is now his pediatrician and we absolutely love her. If not for her, I would not be a mom. She does not talk above me, she always has a smile, is reassuring to the first time mother worries that I have, and makes me feel 100% listened to and taken care of. I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a Dr. Who truly cares. Our family will always use her. Not to be forgotten, her Awesome nurse, Shameka.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

Dr. Evans is amazing. She's our family doctor and has delivered both of my children. She has an excellent bedside matter, is cheerful and sweet. Her nurse is wonderful, too. I feel like she really takes time to explain things and I trust her immensely.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr. Jackie L. Evans's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1986)