Ratings for Dr. Henry K. Paik

Dr. Paik made it very clear I was not worth his time or efforts. Bedside manner was horrible and he failed to read my history and make appropriate recommendations based upon that history. He told me he/this hospital was not the one for me and I should go elsewhere rather than take the time to listen to my concerns. Horrible experience

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Staff was very accomodating for my scheduling concerns, really appreciated the time that the NP/Nursing staff took with me! Felt very comfortable in Dr. Paik's hands during the procedure and was very satisfied with diagnosis and treatment plan. Would recommend this office to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I have used Dr. Paik for a number of years. He doesn't have the best personality, seems he is shy,but he is very knowledgeable and skilled in the procedures he preforms. I have recommended him to family members and friends. I will continue to be a satisfied patient.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

His Staff was so helpful and caring! Dr Paik/ Susanna Schomburg was very knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

great doctor, wonderful staff. The staff is very knowledgeable helpful.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Henry K. Paik's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)