Ratings for Dr. Henry K. Paik

Wife had colonoscopy/endoscopy & after procedure was done he spent close to 45 seconds explaining findings before he hustled out the door.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Don't go see this doctor, only interested in making money.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

This man should not have a license to practice. I worked for the Chattanooga Endoscopy Center and assisted him in colonoscopies and he is terrible. I stood there in shock on several occasions witnessing him leave huge polyps and he knew full well that these patients would not return for another 5 years which is long enough for cancer to form and be life threatening. The required time for a complete exam of the colon from the time of reaching the cecum is 6 minutes. He would be in and out in less than this which means the patient is not receiving a thorough exam and suspicious changes can be overlooked. The staff at this facility is aware of his lack of care as well. I would strongly advise anyone considering going to him to look elsewhere for medical care. Dr Sadowitz, Dr Bhushan, and Dr Shikoh are all awesome and give excellent patient care.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I have had two colonoscopys by Dr Paik and all went well. I have made my 4th and last call to his office to schedule with no call back. Moving on!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Paik made it very clear I was not worth his time or efforts. Bedside manner was horrible and he failed to read my history and make appropriate recommendations based upon that history. He told me he/this hospital was not the one for me and I should go elsewhere rather than take the time to listen to my concerns. Horrible experience

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Staff was very accomodating for my scheduling concerns, really appreciated the time that the NP/Nursing staff took with me! Felt very comfortable in Dr. Paik's hands during the procedure and was very satisfied with diagnosis and treatment plan. Would recommend this office to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I have used Dr. Paik for a number of years. He doesn't have the best personality, seems he is shy,but he is very knowledgeable and skilled in the procedures he preforms. I have recommended him to family members and friends. I will continue to be a satisfied patient.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

His Staff was so helpful and caring! Dr Paik/ Susanna Schomburg was very knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

great doctor, wonderful staff. The staff is very knowledgeable helpful.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Henry K. Paik's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)