Ratings for Dr. Derek Segall

Staff: dismissive receptionists, aggressive hygienists except for one very good hygienist. Dr Segall gossips so much with his assistants during my appointments, I wonder wonder if he is paying attention to my teeth at all. His work is inconsistent; my filling fell out the next day, edges were sharp - but he did redo/refile. I had concerns which he said weren't worth investigating. I found a different dentist who cared more about my health and referred me to a specialist.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Disagree whole-heartedly with the previous 2 comments. Dr. Segall is a fantastic dentist and person! Welcome to the world, things cost money and everyone has to make a living! He has never proposed unnecessary treatment and never re-charges if something he treated isn't cured. He does go above and beyond for his patients. My whole family and many of my friends go to him and he provides all of us with amazing care! And regarding waiting, if you go see most doctors you'll wait exponentially longer. As with all professions with patients, sometimes things don't go according to schedule! It happens to everyone! Overall and wonderful dentist!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Wouldn't recommend at all. This dentist is only in it for the money and will try to hook you in any way possible(scam)...If your looking for a good/caring/goes above and beyond for the patient/mindful of one's budget dentist, he is not the one!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Not a very good experience. Kept me waiting. Unexpected fees.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

The biggest mincos eber. Try not to laugh. The greatest homeboy

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Brilliant dentist - been with him for years and he has been caring, respectful, and very knowlegeable!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

He is the best dentist around. I couldn’t believe how caring, nice and patient he is. Going to the dentist can be a scary experience but he is so nice about it and explains everything step by step. He obviously cares about your teeth but also about you.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr Segall is the most amazing and kind dentist ever. All the staff are wonderful, nothing is ever too much trouble. Dr Segall really does care about his patients.Also has great sense of humour.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Dr. Segall is the best dentist around. I've been his patient for years and he always treats you nicely with a smile on his face. He knows what he's doing and makes for a much more enjoyable experience.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Segall's since 1999 and can only recommend him. He is gentle and caring, and he does not invite problems that require fixing. In all those years, he only recommend that I have a few fillings. This is a departure from former dentist experiences, where I always had fillings to do after an appointment.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009