Ratings for Dr. Andrew Tsui

My family has been with Dr. Tsui for about 10 years. We feel so lucky to have such a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Andrew Tsui is the best doctor. He is knowledgeable and practical. He gives all possible options and let's you decide whats best for you. The receptionists are hilarious - a great group of ladies.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Tsui has been my family doctor for almost a decade now, I cannot recommend him enough, he is always attentive and takes his time explaining everything.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

My family has been seeing Dr. Tsui for the last 5 or 6 years. He's kind, thorough, and always takes time to explain things in a way that empowers a person to make educated decisions about their health. He's a great doctor. I also find the clinic staff to be perfectly professional.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Very good doctor. Been going for 9 years and he's helped me a lot. Willing to refer patients to specialist when they need it. On the other hand his staff are terrible and I'm considering leaving because of them. They have called me in for appointments for no reason! Wouldn't fax paperwork to lab and as a result wasted a lot of my time.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Tsui has been my doctor for 9 years. He is knowledgeable, up to date on the latest research, caring, and does not rush his patients. He will take the time to talk through an issue with me. Sometimes I have to wait, but I know this means it is because he is not rushing someone else too. He does not hesitate to refer to specialists, and he has been respectful of my wanting to get off certain medication. He's been an amazing doctor all these years.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Excellent family doctor. Very prompt, makes himself available, very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Excellent family doctor. Always helpful and knowledgeable. He is sensitive about my weight and mental health issues. He referred me to a weight loss specialist, even though he doesn't think I will fit the criteria and recommended medication for my anxiety, but once I said I didn't think it was right for me, he dropped the topic.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Great MD. Have been a patient for several years and happy with the experience.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Tsui for quite a few years. Overall, he is a very good family doctor and a helpful and understanding person. Being in any doctors office gives me quite a bit of anxiety, and I certainly appreciate that Dr. Tsui understands this and does his best to make patients like myself feel comfortable. I have seen many qualified specialists due to his recommendations. Wish more doctors cared about their patients the way Dr. Tsui does.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015