Ratings for Dr. Andrew Tsui

Dr Tsui is caring and smart, and not condescending at all. I am thrilled to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr. Tsui is the best - and he's really great with babies and young children too.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Awesome. Knowledgeable, helpful, thorough, concerned. Could not ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

My family has been with Dr. Tsui for about 10 years. We feel so lucky to have such a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Andrew Tsui is the best doctor. He is knowledgeable and practical. He gives all possible options and let's you decide whats best for you. The receptionists are hilarious - a great group of ladies.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Tsui has been my family doctor for almost a decade now, I cannot recommend him enough, he is always attentive and takes his time explaining everything.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

My family has been seeing Dr. Tsui for the last 5 or 6 years. He's kind, thorough, and always takes time to explain things in a way that empowers a person to make educated decisions about their health. He's a great doctor. I also find the clinic staff to be perfectly professional.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Very good doctor. Been going for 9 years and he's helped me a lot. Willing to refer patients to specialist when they need it. On the other hand his staff are terrible and I'm considering leaving because of them. They have called me in for appointments for no reason! Wouldn't fax paperwork to lab and as a result wasted a lot of my time.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Tsui has been my doctor for 9 years. He is knowledgeable, up to date on the latest research, caring, and does not rush his patients. He will take the time to talk through an issue with me. Sometimes I have to wait, but I know this means it is because he is not rushing someone else too. He does not hesitate to refer to specialists, and he has been respectful of my wanting to get off certain medication. He's been an amazing doctor all these years.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Excellent family doctor. Very prompt, makes himself available, very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016