Ratings for Dr. Robert R. Parks

Dr Parks is very friendly, informative and patient. He spent time going over my condtion and for the first time I was not made to feel like I was being rushed out of the room. Dr Parks was highly recommended by a friend, and I too recommend this physician. It is such a pleasure to sit with a doctor to not only answer your questions and give you informative information, but make me feel like I am important and not just another appointment. The office staff is exceptional. Each member goes out of her way to make me feel comfortable. You will not be disappointed when you trust your care with Dr Robert Parks.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

I made an appointment with Dr. Parks after having gone to two other ENTS for severe throat infections on 3 occasions. I was on my fourth infection in a year, and could not get answers as to what and why this was happening to me. Dr. Parks immediately named the condition, explained it, what was causing it, and what needed to be done. He was kind, thorough, and very patient in answering my questions. I hihgly recommend him, he is the best ENT I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

Dr. Robert R. Parks's Credentials

• French

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1990)