Ratings for Dr. Kim ELLIOTT

I honestly don't know what we would do without her! She has been my husband's doctor for several years before she recently became a Concierge Doctor. My husband went to a different doctor when Dr. Elliott became a Concierge Doctor ..... but the new doctor just was not for him. I convinced him that it is money well spent to return to Dr. Elliott. Thank goodness as she really saved his life when he became extremely ill over a month ago. She pays attention to what is going on and recommends the best specialists when necessary. She has always taken the time to listen and to explain things to my husband. Her entire staff including Nurse Taylor are professional, caring and very helpful. I do not know of a better doctor. She is absolutely the best (and so is her staff). She and her staff treat patients with great care.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Elliott is excellent! She takes the time to listen to you. She knows how to explain in ways you can understand. Her staff is wonderful! Taylor is amazing. The Concierge is expensive but for me it's been a lifesaver. I definitely recommend Dr. Elliott.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

My wife and I used Dr. Elliot for many tears. When she went CoNcierge we could not afford the yearly fee to be in the club. I can understand her going Concierge however. We really miss her. I highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

WORST DOCTOR EVER IN MY LIFE. ZERO COMPASSION. ZERO CARING. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO SEND YOUR PET RAT TO!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I love and appreciate Dr. Elliott. She is knowledgeable, caring, friendly, and eager to help me understand whatever questions or concerns I have. I do not care for the P.A. Asmita. She is knowledgeable. She is not friendly or eager to help me understand anything. I don't know if she is caring since she shares only minimal time and words with me. Dr. Elliott's office staff is friendly and helpful. I never wait more than 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr. Elliott listens carefully; she educates and advises on the best course of action. Very patient oriented. She became GP for all the right reasons. Wish more MD's were like her. She has been my primary physician for over 20 years and has guided me toward (and away) from several medical procedures during that time that greatly improved the quality of my life. Highly recommended. Tell her the complete truth and listen carefully to here advice.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

Moving to Texas was stressful enough let alone trying to find a new doctor, especially when I had already had a disappointing one with different one here. It was recommended I consult with Dr. Elliot and she was absolutely fantastic! She took the time to meet with me and to actually listen. She was genuinely interested in my concerns and really made me feel at ease. She actually know what she's talking about and she doesn't project that "arrogance" that many other doctors seem to demonstrate. I am so lucky and blessed to have found Dr. Elliot.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Lately my asthma has gotten worse. She knows about it and has prescribed my meds for me. One day I called to tell her I need a nebuelizer. I have had asthma since i was a kid, but it disappeared in the background for awhile. Her PA called back after hours to tell me she has never seen me for asthma and that I would have to come in. Meanwhile this is a friday, so I had to go to the ER to get treatment. cost $250 for one treatment, cost to buy nebuelizer and meds would have been $100. She does not care about her patients, especially on fridays. I will never go back to this doctor again. I would rather pay the extra money to go to the minor er than see her

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

At first she was great, she seemed to really listen, but that changed about 1 year later. I had made an appointment to see her because I was extremely sick, but the office called to cancel. They said I had to wait 10 days to get another appointment, when I had already had one, but they cancelled on me. I was later diagnosed with fibromyalgia by 2 separate doctors. She refuses to give me fibro meds. Instead she keeps giving me antidepressants (i am not depressed) that are not approved for fibro. One made me so ill and dizzy, I called in, but they did not call me back until after hours on a number other than the one I left them. I tried calling back and the machine said I would have to call back during normal hours. this was friday evening. Meanwhile I am sick and dizzy, my option is to wait til monday or go to a minor er for $200 copay. This is irresponsible and shows a lack of concern for patients. She is always rushed. And the P.A. does not know anything.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2010

If you're a new patient it can take up to 4 weeks to see her, even if you have the flu/severe cold, so you end up seeing the PA the first visit, which is ok. She was decent and kind, easy to talk to, but didn't seem comfortable with hands-on experience, more of a listen and prescribe attitude. Took x-rays of my back and took 5 days to get back in touch with me, which I had to call and finally get an answer of what they said. They said the xrays told them nothing and I would have to come back in for another appointment. My doctor wouldn't even talk to me on the phone and advise me on what the next step was. I was told I would have to pay another co-pay to get a conversation. When I said that didn't make sense, i was cut-off, put on hold and the office manager finally came on and told me I had the choice to make an appointment or not cause I couldn't speak with the doctor. We are not going back to them if that's the way we're going to be treated. Better luck to the rest of you.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr. Kim ELLIOTT's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)