Ratings for Dr. G. Byron Hodge

No question, top of the food chain, best MD I ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Hodge is THE best physician, hands down. We drive 2 hours each way to see him. Simply the best

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

When my prostate cancer was diagnosed in 2002 I was referred to Dr. Hodge by a urologist in Orlando. I had been given a worrisome prognosis by that other physician and was preparing the worst. Dr. Hodge met with my wife and I and his overview of my case, his recommendations for surgery and his words of assurance had an immediate calming effect on both of us. Dr. Hodge performed a radical prostatectomy and then provided followup examinations. Much to my relief no additional treatments of any kind were necessary. I relocated to North Carolina not long after that and Dr. Hodge provided his referral and my case information to one of his collagues in the Charlotte area. Dr. Hodge is truly a leader in his profession and I would provide the highest recommendation for him. You can trust his recommendations and his skills as a surgeon. He is the best!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

LRCC and DR Hodge are absolutely the best.Dr Hodge is a miracle worker. He saved my life with major surgery. I'm 9 days out of surgery and feeling great. This man is a godsend and a saint in my book. He also has compassion.God Bless this man. Thank You Dr. Hodge !!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

One of the best doctors I've ever had. His practice was in Orlando and when he moved to Lakeland, I continued be his patient, even though it is a 60 mile trip, one way. I just learned that he has been selected as one of the Best Doctors in America for urology. Dr. Hodge really cares about his patients, is not stingy with his time, listens, and patiently explains things. I enthusiastically recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2009

Dr. G. Byron Hodge's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)