Dr. G. Byron Hodge

Ratings for Dr. G. Byron Hodge

After a prostate biopsy one doctor wanted to operate. Then I went to Dr Hodge who told me we didn't have enough information yet. He ordered a bone scan and pelvic MRI. Based on these tests he said that he would not recommend surgery because the cancer had spread outside the prostate. A neighbor, whose cancer was supposedly worse than mine, was operate on by my first doctor. Now he has to change a pad two or three times a day! I'm very glad I found Dr Hodge and will go back to him wherever he goes next.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

The best Urologist in this area. Too bad LRCC wasn't smart enough to keep him on staff. Great bedside manner as well as superb surgeon. Stayed on top 100% on my husband medical issue for many years . Literally saved my husband life but gave the credit to our God giving him knowledge. Will follow him where he might go. Want nothing else to do with LRCC.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Great bedside manner to go along with his expertise. Why did he leave Lakeland Health System?

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Without a doubt one of the most qualified M.D.'s I have ever gone to. Great bedside manner working with patients. Would rate him a five on punctuality too if it wasn't for the management at Lakeland Regional Health. I hope he continues to practice and will move wherever he goes.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

A life saver doesn't missing anything knows all the answer and treatment a 2 hour drive for me distance means noting when you want the best .V.VERDi

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

ON A SCALE OF 1-10 HE'S A 20 BAR NONE FINEST KIND. HE HAS REALLY HELPED ME AND IS A WONDERFUL GUY TO BOOT

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

No question, top of the food chain, best MD I ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Hodge is THE best physician, hands down. We drive 2 hours each way to see him. Simply the best

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

When my prostate cancer was diagnosed in 2002 I was referred to Dr. Hodge by a urologist in Orlando. I had been given a worrisome prognosis by that other physician and was preparing the worst. Dr. Hodge met with my wife and I and his overview of my case, his recommendations for surgery and his words of assurance had an immediate calming effect on both of us. Dr. Hodge performed a radical prostatectomy and then provided followup examinations. Much to my relief no additional treatments of any kind were necessary. I relocated to North Carolina not long after that and Dr. Hodge provided his referral and my case information to one of his collagues in the Charlotte area. Dr. Hodge is truly a leader in his profession and I would provide the highest recommendation for him. You can trust his recommendations and his skills as a surgeon. He is the best!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

LRCC and DR Hodge are absolutely the best.Dr Hodge is a miracle worker. He saved my life with major surgery. I'm 9 days out of surgery and feeling great. This man is a godsend and a saint in my book. He also has compassion.God Bless this man. Thank You Dr. Hodge !!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. G. Byron Hodge's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal