Dr. G. Byron Hodge

Ratings for Dr. G. Byron Hodge

Dr. Hodge is a wonderful doctor. I would highly recommend him. He doesn't rush you. He will answer all your questions. He did surgery on my 82 year old Dad. I was very nerves about the surgery because of my Dad age and health. I called the doctor to see if I could talk to him again. His staff is also the best! They made another appointment with Dr. Hodge. After the second visit my Dad and I felt good about him having the surgery. The doctor spend almost a hour talking to us. He said he didn't want us to leave till we felt good about the surgery. The surgery went great. Dad is doing really well. Dr. Hodge is heaven sent.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

I drive from Orlando to see Dr. Hodge as I know others do as well. I would probably drive almost anywhere. He is that remarkable in every way. I cannot recommend this amazing doctor more highly.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

After a prostate biopsy one doctor wanted to operate. Then I went to Dr Hodge who told me we didn't have enough information yet. He ordered a bone scan and pelvic MRI. Based on these tests he said that he would not recommend surgery because the cancer had spread outside the prostate. A neighbor, whose cancer was supposedly worse than mine, was operate on by my first doctor. Now he has to change a pad two or three times a day! I'm very glad I found Dr Hodge and will go back to him wherever he goes next.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

The best Urologist in this area. Too bad LRCC wasn't smart enough to keep him on staff. Great bedside manner as well as superb surgeon. Stayed on top 100% on my husband medical issue for many years . Literally saved my husband life but gave the credit to our God giving him knowledge. Will follow him where he might go. Want nothing else to do with LRCC.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Great bedside manner to go along with his expertise. Why did he leave Lakeland Health System?

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Without a doubt one of the most qualified M.D.'s I have ever gone to. Great bedside manner working with patients. Would rate him a five on punctuality too if it wasn't for the management at Lakeland Regional Health. I hope he continues to practice and will move wherever he goes.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

A life saver doesn't missing anything knows all the answer and treatment a 2 hour drive for me distance means noting when you want the best .V.VERDi

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

ON A SCALE OF 1-10 HE'S A 20 BAR NONE FINEST KIND. HE HAS REALLY HELPED ME AND IS A WONDERFUL GUY TO BOOT

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

No question, top of the food chain, best MD I ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Hodge is THE best physician, hands down. We drive 2 hours each way to see him. Simply the best

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Dr. G. Byron Hodge's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

UnitedHealthcare