Ratings for Dr. Meyer Statman

I had been to 2 other doctors before and Dr. Statman was the only one to diagnose and treat my problem. The man is brilliant! He takes a really thorough history, really listens. He ordered the appropriate tests which confirmed his diagnosis of me. He is extremely caring and kind. I lost my job at one point and he continued to see me and my family gratis until I regained a job and insurance. I highly recommend Dr. Statman!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Best doctor I have ever used. The complaints that you wait a long time & he likes to gab are true. He also takes a lot of tests but he is as thorough as they come. Would you rather have all those tests or not if some day you get cancer or have heart disease? Better chance Statman will catch it early. He goes by the book & leaves no stone unturned.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

I have been to about 4 appts with this doctor and have never waited less than an hour to be seen. This doctor consistantly wants to run up insurance by taking as many expensive test as possible and lends no valid reason why it might be necessary. He will attempt to schedule several "follow up" appt. but all you will do at these appts is get your blood pressure taken. This office is very unprofessional and unsanitary. I believe he is taking advantage of those that may not ask why. BEWARE!!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Talks alot and tells lots of stories but very helpful and concerned, sometimes the secretary has a attitude problem but it doesnt bother me

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

Dr. Meyer Statman's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1971)