Ratings for Dr. Sheldon Nadal

What an amazing experience. When I was 16 I had my left bunion butchered in the hospital. I have never experienced so much pain and was on Demerol and spent about three days in hospital. It took a long time to walk without a limp. I was so hesitant to get my other foot done but the bunion pain was halting my mobility. I had read about the non-invasive procedure and how pain-free it is. So I made an appointment with Sheldon and talked it over with him and booked a date. All I can say is Wow! Walk in, walk out! It was night and day, the comparison between the two procedures. I have more discomfort in the foot that was "fixed" in the hospital 35 years ago than I do in the foot Sheldon really did fix just six months ago. The healing was so fast, my husband was amazed. If you are considering this, I highly recommend Dr. Nadal. He and his staff are fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Great professional service- also loved the office music

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

A general surgeon originally operated on my ingrown toe nail and it grew back even worse. Dr. Nadal operated on it, following up multiple times to monitor how it healed. It feels great now, I couldn't have imagined a better experience. Dr. Nadal and his staff are very informative and clear about the process at each stage. I can't recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I have experienced extreme pain in my right foot for years and finally decided to do something about it. After reading many reviews, I decided to book a consultation with Dr. Nadal. What a great decision, for the first time in years I can now walk pain free. The orthotics I was fitted with are amazing, they have made a huge difference....unlike past orthotics I have had. Dr Nadal is extremely professional and clearly explains the issues associated with your specific foot problem. His staff are exceptional, friendly and attentive. Overall, a great experience by a very knowledgeable and professional group.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

After years of being challenged with foot problems which greatly compromised my ability to walk, I consulted Dr. Nadal. Now four months post surgery for an arthritic big toe and bunionette, I am remarkably more mobile and delighted to be walking again.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Seeing Dr. Nadal and his staff every 6 weeks has revitalized my feet. He and his staff have made my life less complicated and I look forward to each and every visit!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

It looks as though Nadal writes all his fraudulent reviews on Monday's. That's the false review pattern detected by myself. Nadal is overpriced and only tried to push bunion surgery on me. Was nearly rude to me when I didn't know a Beatle song. I don't like the Beatles and I don't want surgery, especially from someone who spends his Monday's writing fraudulent reviews to unsuspecting patients.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Wonderful doctor and staff. Patient and caring. My experience has been excellent so far. I have scheduled my second surgery already. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I had surgery to help with pain caused by severe arthritis of her great toe. The office was always accommodating to apt. times and the whole experience was very positive. My toe feels so much better now, and if I should need the other one done in the future I would indeed go back to see Dr. Nadal. The procedure was literally pain free, the anesthetic was given so smoothly she never felt it go in. He was surgically very clean, ( I have been an OR nurse ), and the time went by very quickly, with him chatting and music playing. Each follow up apt. went the same way and there was very little pain involved. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has problems with arthritis or bunions and wishes an alternative approach to traditional hospital orientated surgery. I was able to walk immediately and had no cast to deal with, and the scar is nearly invisible....compared to having to walk with crutches for 6 weeks or more and a cast with the regular surgery, and there is quite a long scar and a lot of pain afterwards. Don't hesitate to have a consult.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Excellent service, amazing staff. Love the way my foot looks after Union surgery.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr. Sheldon Nadal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Pacificare