Ratings for Dr. Sheldon Nadal

What an amazing experience. When I was 16 I had my left bunion butchered in the hospital. I have never experienced so much pain and was on Demerol and spent about three days in hospital. It took a long time to walk without a limp. I was so hesitant to get my other foot done but the bunion pain was halting my mobility. I had read about the non-invasive procedure and how pain-free it is. So I made an appointment with Sheldon and talked it over with him and booked a date. All I can say is Wow! Walk in, walk out! It was night and day, the comparison between the two procedures. I have more discomfort in the foot that was "fixed" in the hospital 35 years ago than I do in the foot Sheldon really did fix just six months ago. The healing was so fast, my husband was amazed. If you are considering this, I highly recommend Dr. Nadal. He and his staff are fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I have had a couple of procedures in the last 2 1/2 years for bunions and third metatarsal. There was very little pain involved and no need for medications following the procedures. Great staff. I definitely recommend Dr. Nadal and his team to anyone requiring this type of surgery.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

My ingrown toenails are completely cured Dr Nadal was great. I would use him again and recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Very pleasant and comfortable experience. I highly recommend Dr. Nadal.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

This was my second bunion repair with Dr. Nadal. As with the first surgery 20 years ago I had no pain & was mobile even more quickly. Everything is well explained, the staff are very helpful & pleasant. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Nadal

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Very happy with results following foot surgery. Post op there was very little pain, no meds needed. I am wearing my shoes again. Follow up care by Dr. and staff has been exceptional. I am very confident when referring friends to Dr. Nadal.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Had bunion removal surgery. Very little pain, was easier than I expected. Dr. Nadal and staff were great. Would highly recommend this podiatrist

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Referred to Dr. Nadel by a friend who had two bunion surgeries performed by him. I needed surgery for a very painful bunion, a hammar toe, and problems with my second and third metatarsal. The surgery was very successful. I was able to go for a three week travelling vacation in less than four months after surgery. Dr. Nadal and his staff were always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Best in the city for all services. I had 2 ingrown toenails operated on and finally have relief for the rest of my life. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Had my arthritic joint on Left great toe repaired. It was as painless as others have mentioned on this site. I decided to come to Sheldon Nadal after working as a nurse and having patients rave about how easy this surgery was. Highly recommend having a visit if you are thinking of surgery.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Sheldon Nadal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Amerigroup