Ratings for Dr. Sheldon Nadal

What an amazing experience. When I was 16 I had my left bunion butchered in the hospital. I have never experienced so much pain and was on Demerol and spent about three days in hospital. It took a long time to walk without a limp. I was so hesitant to get my other foot done but the bunion pain was halting my mobility. I had read about the non-invasive procedure and how pain-free it is. So I made an appointment with Sheldon and talked it over with him and booked a date. All I can say is Wow! Walk in, walk out! It was night and day, the comparison between the two procedures. I have more discomfort in the foot that was "fixed" in the hospital 35 years ago than I do in the foot Sheldon really did fix just six months ago. The healing was so fast, my husband was amazed. If you are considering this, I highly recommend Dr. Nadal. He and his staff are fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Nadal is a fantastic doctor who seems to really care. He spends time explaining the procedures and is polite and friendly (unlike some of his colleagues in the same field). He did his best to fix something that a previous doctor BOTCHED and I wish I had gone to him in the first place.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I came to Dr. Nadal for surgery on my bunions. My experience was excellent from my first appointment through to my last follow up. He explained everything thoroughly. Surgery was painless and stress-free, and I had very little pain after. Follow up was close and thorough. His office staff are lovely and helpful, and appointments are on time. As a physician anesthesiologist I did a lot of research before choosing him for my care, and I couldn't be happier with my choice.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Best of the Best!! A Doctor 100% dedicated to his patients! Need I say More?

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I had an extensive foot reconstruction in September of 2016. The results have been unbelievable. The whole procedure was entirely pain-free. My result is completely functional foot. In fact I'm almost looking forward to get in the other side done in the next year or so. I'm a family doctor living in Kingston and it has been worth the time and money invested to have this procedure done with dr. Nadal. I am busily recommending him to all my friends. This is an easy 5 out of 5 score. And where else could you sit in congenial company I listen to Martini in the morning lounge music?

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I had 2 bunions removed by Dr. Nadal this year. Prior to this operation, I waited for 18 months for an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon in a hospital. When the date of the appointment finally came, I was met by a different doctor than the one with which I had originally set my appointment. Then I heard about Dr. Nadal's office. I was fortunate enough to get an appointment within the same month. Dr. Nadal is thorough, careful and was able to provide me with all the information on the procedures, recovery and follow up so that the operations were a stress free experience. Dr. Nadal's staff is professional, and do everything in their power to ensure his patients are comfortable. They make certain that all appointments are scheduled promptly and there is no wait time whatsoever. Thank you Dr. Nadal and your staff for the great job you have done! - A grateful customer who could not be happier with her results /Tatyana Davids

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Nadal by my sister-in-law and I am so glad that I went for the consult. He was very thorough during the consult, explaining the procedure he will take to remove my left bunion, and taking x-rays and pictures of both my feet for reference. We had booked an appointment in June of 2016 for the procedure. I must say I was a bit worried, but didn't need to be. His staff were very helpful at all times and Dr. Nadal explained step by step what he was doing during the procedure, and with music in the background I totally felt at ease. I didn't feel a thing. Once the operation is done, depending on your procedure, you wear a 'boot' from anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks. My toe is straight and no more bunion. I was impressed with the after care attention -- with followup appointments every week for six weeks, then once every 3 months for a year. I highly recommend this knowledgeable doctor and his staff and have been recommending him to my neighbors and friends also.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr Nadal is friendly and very knowledgeable. He made my bunion surgery a breeze and I am extremely happy with the results! Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Outstanding Results! My left Bunion was removed by Dr. Nadal a year ago. The recovery and the results are amazing. I had my right bunion removed 8 years ago and the surgery was botched by an Orthopedic Surgeon in the hospital. The pain was a 1000 times worst and I will be having Dr. Nadal repairing my right foot in the near future. I highly recommend Dr. Nadal and his wonderful Team. Thank you Dr. Nadal and Team Frances Anderson

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

WHAT AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!! Thanks to Dr. Nadal and all of his wonderful staff for what turned out to be a great experience. For something they made seem so simple just like 'a run in the park' I am so grateful... I had 3 (!!) hammer toes "fixed", and now I can FINALLY wear those shoes that I've been waiting to wear properly all my life!! THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN Evelyn Grosz

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Sheldon Nadal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment