Ratings for Dr. Sheldon Nadal

What an amazing experience. When I was 16 I had my left bunion butchered in the hospital. I have never experienced so much pain and was on Demerol and spent about three days in hospital. It took a long time to walk without a limp. I was so hesitant to get my other foot done but the bunion pain was halting my mobility. I had read about the non-invasive procedure and how pain-free it is. So I made an appointment with Sheldon and talked it over with him and booked a date. All I can say is Wow! Walk in, walk out! It was night and day, the comparison between the two procedures. I have more discomfort in the foot that was "fixed" in the hospital 35 years ago than I do in the foot Sheldon really did fix just six months ago. The healing was so fast, my husband was amazed. If you are considering this, I highly recommend Dr. Nadal. He and his staff are fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I had my first bunion removed 29 years ago and I was referred to Dr Nadal at that time. The procedure was straight forward and well explained. The healing was as expects and I went on to take tennis lessons shortly after my final checkup. I have referred several people including my mother and everyone has had glowing reports on not only the outcome of the surgery, but also the professionalism and the care by Dr Nadal and his team. I returned myself this year to have bunion surgery in the second foot and was very pleased to have not only the same outstanding service, and as expected, a thoroughly successful surgery and recovery. I continue to refer people I care about to Dr Nadal and his team with complete confidence.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

In May 2016 I had bunion surgery on my left foot. Dr. Nadal and his staff were excellent! They held my hand through the whole process and even sent flowers to my home the day after surgery. There was almost no pain and although I filled the pain medication prescription I did not take even one pill! Dr. Nadal and his staff are very caring and after 6 weeks of appointments I find that I now miss seeing them each week. They became like a second family. If you are considering bunion surgery the only Doctor that you should consider is Dr. Nadal!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

great dr very helpful and rkg;rgne;rge;rgerge'rgb'eorige'roigneo'rign'e

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I usually don't post my feedback. However, I was so impressed with the service I recheived that I felt I had to share my experience. The staff is great, they always take the time to explain everything that will be happening. Dr. Nadel is amazing very professional with 20+ years of experience. The office is exceptionally clean. I suffered with foot pain for years. The procedure Dr. Nadel performed on my left foot(bunion correction) was painless and I was able to walk out of the office after the surgery. The procedure corrected the knee pain l was having on my left knee. I will be doing my right foot next year. If you are in search of an amazing podiatrist. Dr Sheldon Nadel should be your choice, you will not regret it.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Excellent experience throughout! Pain from an arthritic joint while walking was typically 7-9 depending on the day. 3 months after the minor surgery done in the office, pain is 0-1. I am calling at twinge a"1", but really I am pain free. I walked 54 KM last weekend in NYC. No pain. Awesome!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

An amazing result for a very bad bunion!! No pain, able to do everything again and wear regular shoes!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I have been on a waiting list for bunion surgery for almost 3 years without getting an appointment booked. My GP suggested last year that I go private as my bunion was starting to affect my foot mechanics and my entire leg. I did some research online and found Dr. Nadal. From the first appointment to the surgery to my post-op treatment, everything about his office, staff and treatment was first class. I had my bunion surgery on March 17th, St. Patrick's Day. I was nervous about being awake for the surgery, but didn't need to be. The surgery itself was not an unpleasant experience...I've had worst dentist appointments. I walked out of the building with help and began my recovery. My foot looks normal and I am very happy with the results. The minimally invasive surgery was terrific. I like Dr. Nadal a lot...his work is pretty amazing. No one can believe I had the surgery...even my GP wanted to see the results and said to me, where did he do the incisions? as she examined my foot. I am walking easily and can wear most of my shoes, even ones I had given up on due to the bunion. My husband and I have always been treated really well at the office and we think everyone there is pretty fabulous.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

My teenage daughter had an severely ingrown big toenail. It had become very painful and she would cry if someone accidentally stepped on it. Our pediatrician referred us to Dr. Nadal. He performed minor surgery on the nail in his office. We were never kept waiting more than 5 minutes (we had numerous follow up appointments). My daughter was thrilled with the outcome and her big toe is now always pain-free. We highly recommend Dr. Nadal.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

After years of thinking I will have to live with my two severe ugly bunions and one hammertoe, I decided to have surgery with Sheldon Nadal. I got my first bunion and hammertoe done in January 2016 and the second bunion end of March. It was unbelievably painless. This was the best decision I took this year. The result is terrific; I went back to my previous size of shoes. I was wearing size 8 because of the bunions; I am back now to my previous size 7 and no pain when I walk. The staff was very helpful and they do anything for your comfort. Dr Nadal is very knowledgeable. My husband is laughing as many years I was looking at my ugly feet with sadness like it was a fatality and now I am admiring them all the time. It may sound frivolous but only if you had to live with bunions you understand the joy of being bunion free without to go trough an invasive and painful surgery Strongly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Sheldon Nadal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Amerigroup