Ratings for Dr. Sheldon Nadal

What an amazing experience. When I was 16 I had my left bunion butchered in the hospital. I have never experienced so much pain and was on Demerol and spent about three days in hospital. It took a long time to walk without a limp. I was so hesitant to get my other foot done but the bunion pain was halting my mobility. I had read about the non-invasive procedure and how pain-free it is. So I made an appointment with Sheldon and talked it over with him and booked a date. All I can say is Wow! Walk in, walk out! It was night and day, the comparison between the two procedures. I have more discomfort in the foot that was "fixed" in the hospital 35 years ago than I do in the foot Sheldon really did fix just six months ago. The healing was so fast, my husband was amazed. If you are considering this, I highly recommend Dr. Nadal. He and his staff are fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Came to see for dr. Nadal 10 years ago to Have an ingrown toenail removed and it has NOT bothered since. I even went through chemo and when my nail grew back it still didn't bother me. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

My foot was in a great deal of pain. The laser and therapy treatment solved. I am very happy. The pain is gone. The staff l were very friendly and efficient and Dr Nadal is very personable and knowledgable. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Should have done this 20 years ago! Wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I had a very painful ingrown toe nail for more than 10 months. I was referred to a foot specialist but I was terrified about the local anesthesia. I stated to look for a podiatrist on internet. I found Dr. S. Nadal in Toronto. Dr. S. Nadal reassured me about the surgery, he promised a TOTAL PAINLESS ANESTHESIA, A MINIMALLY INVASIVE PROCEDURE and a FAST HEALING. ALL of Dr. S. Nadal promises turn TO BE TRUE ! I am totally healed and completely satisfied with Dr. S. Nadal surgery. THANK YOU Dr. S. Nadal and your great team

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I chose Dr. Nadal based on all the amazing reviews and now I am (thankfully) one of the great reviews! I gave my right foot plantar fasciitis after bowling for a few hours. Many months later it wasn't healed, so I finally gave in to trying orthotics. A few months later my right foot heel soreness finally started going away because Dr. Nadal's orthotics are fantastic and are slowly restoring my mobility,activity level and overall optimism, thanks Dr. Nadal and wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

My daughter had a horrible experience in the hospital with an ingrown nail. With painkillers following the ingrown procedure for about a week. The problem was not resolved. We came to see Dr. Nadal and after a painless procedure her problem was solved and now is perfect. Doesn't even look like she had any procedure done.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I saw Dr Nadal for three plantar warts which he treated and haven't returned. The procedure was quick and efficient with no downtime. A very happy patient!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I had my first bunion removed 29 years ago and I was referred to Dr Nadal at that time. The procedure was straight forward and well explained. The healing was as expects and I went on to take tennis lessons shortly after my final checkup. I have referred several people including my mother and everyone has had glowing reports on not only the outcome of the surgery, but also the professionalism and the care by Dr Nadal and his team. I returned myself this year to have bunion surgery in the second foot and was very pleased to have not only the same outstanding service, and as expected, a thoroughly successful surgery and recovery. I continue to refer people I care about to Dr Nadal and his team with complete confidence.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

In May 2016 I had bunion surgery on my left foot. Dr. Nadal and his staff were excellent! They held my hand through the whole process and even sent flowers to my home the day after surgery. There was almost no pain and although I filled the pain medication prescription I did not take even one pill! Dr. Nadal and his staff are very caring and after 6 weeks of appointments I find that I now miss seeing them each week. They became like a second family. If you are considering bunion surgery the only Doctor that you should consider is Dr. Nadal!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Sheldon Nadal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients