Ratings for Dr. Sheldon Nadal

What an amazing experience. When I was 16 I had my left bunion butchered in the hospital. I have never experienced so much pain and was on Demerol and spent about three days in hospital. It took a long time to walk without a limp. I was so hesitant to get my other foot done but the bunion pain was halting my mobility. I had read about the non-invasive procedure and how pain-free it is. So I made an appointment with Sheldon and talked it over with him and booked a date. All I can say is Wow! Walk in, walk out! It was night and day, the comparison between the two procedures. I have more discomfort in the foot that was "fixed" in the hospital 35 years ago than I do in the foot Sheldon really did fix just six months ago. The healing was so fast, my husband was amazed. If you are considering this, I highly recommend Dr. Nadal. He and his staff are fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Came in for a bunion with a cyst on top. Procedure was quick, Dr Nadal very helpful, answering all questions and providing advice. Recovery was much easier than I thought. Highly recommend this procedure and Dr Nadal.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I had a bunion surgery done on my left foot and Dr. Nadel and his stuff did an amazing g job, everyone was very nice and made me feel very comfortable. My foots never felt or looked better. I've already booked to get my right foot done next year.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Had a bunion with arthritis which prevented me from walking normally even in flat shoes. Dr Sheldon Nadal was recommended to me by my chiropodist. Dr Nadal performed bunion surgery which also relived much of the arthritic pain. The surgery was painless! Almost two years later I can walk with no pain and wear high heels again! Thanking you, Dr Nadal - it's been well worth the effort.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I had a superb medical experience with Dr. Nadel! I had a painful left bunion that was limiting my mobility. It was removed at the clinic through a painless surgery. Follow up has been thorough and attentive. Other medical facilities could emulate the professionalism of Dr. Nadel and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I have cronick pain on my right feet when I wear shoes for more than 25 years , honestly I felt there is no hope to heal , I visited Dr Nadal based on referral from friend . The outcome of the surgery was great , I have no more pain and I won't hesitate to recommend Dr Nadal to anyone as the outcome will Be great and it is worth a lot. Thank you Dr. Nadal.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Sheldon Nadel is THE BEST! This guy really cares for his patients and is wonderful! His staff, office and appointment times are fantastic. He is a real Professional and a delight. Don't even think of going elsewhere!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Nadal is engaging, absolutely knowledgeable and extremely skillful. I had no pain throughout the entire surgery. The first bunion surgery went so well that I am having my next operation on my other foot in October.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Not walking properly because of stiff large toe joint started misalignment of hip and torque of knee. Since successful surgery of large toe joint to regain movement my knee and hip are no longer sources of pain/discomfort.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Had been back-and-forth on bunion surgery for years and gone to a couple consultations but never made that final step. Pain was finally the deciding factor and I found Sheldon Nadal off this site with really good reviews. After the consultation I booked the surgery and haven't looked back. Great results, minimal discomfort and bandages fully off in 6 weeks. Very glad I had the procedure done at this clinic with Sheldon Nadal. I'm already considering having the other foot done.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Sheldon Nadal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment