Ratings for Dr. Sheldon Nadal

I had my first consultation with Dr. Nadal in 2012 and he was very clear about what I needed to commit to do in order to ensure my bunion surgery was successful. I decided to commit in Spring 2014 and had the surgery on July 2. I was so impressed with Dr. Nadal's team and the professionalism of his practice from consultation, to surgery prep, the day of surgery, the phone call the afternoon of the surgery, the weekly follow-ups post-surgery and regular check-in's quarterly. He was transparent, honest and committed to ensuring that I got the best results. I followed doctor's orders to the "T", and am beyond thrilled with the results. I can now walk without pain, don't experience pain at night, can fit into regular shoes, and most importantly - no more limping. It was worth the commitment. Thank you, Dr. Nadal, Carla, Jennifer and Team! I've recommended you to friends, colleagues and acquaintances... And, though I hope the orthotics you fitted me for that I regularly wear (even small ones for heels!) will prevent the need for me to get the other foot done...If I do, I'll be making the appointment with you. Many many thank you's for improving my quality of life. I've got lots of great experiences to walk through in my future...pain free!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Sheldon Nadal's response
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am fortunate to have such wonderful patients. Sheldon Nadal, DPM

Submitted December 20, 2015

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Great and funny Doctor. Surgery went very smooth and well

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

They are the best! Great results! Best staff - thank you for your help!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Run...don't walk to see Dr. Nadal! I had surgery on my right foot's bunion 30 years ago, and I had Dr. Nadal do my left foot in October of 2015, and you cannot compare the two surgeries. I'm already wearing my normal shoes and am back to most of my regular activities. The staff was also very helpful and cheerful; I always felt welcomed. Go Jays go ! Lori G.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Sheldon Nadal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would and have recommended Dr Nadal to friends outstanding service and general mood of the offuce"

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great and funny Doctor. Surgery went very smooth and well "

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best experience with a podiatrist ever! Best orthotics ever. I feel in good hands for my feet!"

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience was amazing. My sore bone spur and tenderness was treated successfully! Thanks you doctor Nadal and team."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "They are the best! Great results! Best staff - thank you for your help!"

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic experience, problems fully solved, never going to go anywhere else for foot issues. "

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff is very professional. Dr. Nadal is one of the best doctors leading excellence in his field"

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Nadal helped with bunions , his staff were wonderful and knowledgeable. What a huge difference in my feet!! "

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Run...don't walk to see Dr. Nadal! I had surgery on my right foot's bunion 30 years ago, and I had Dr. Nadal do my left foot in October of 2015, and you cannot ..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr Nadal and team with my right bunion surgery was outstanding. A great experience from start to finish. With confidence, I am now moving ont..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an ingrown nail for several months and dr nadal and his staff fixed it with a painless procedure. I am very glad I had it done. "

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had ingrown nails for more than 25 years, nobody could do anything for me. In November 2013 I had my first appointment with dr. Nadal, he was so clear about e..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you have foot pain of ANY sort - Sheldon Nadal is your doctor. I am very happy with the surgery I had for arthritis in both big toe joints."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Perfect job on my bunion. I saw a lady who had it done 20 years ago. She was very happy so she me Dr Nadal's number. I'm glad she did. "

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent service. My ingrown nail is corrected and pain free. Thanks Dr Nadal and staff"

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my tailors bunion on my left foot fixed by Dr. Nadal. I was surprised that there was little to no pain after the surgery. The staff are very helpful and ..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I suffered for years with chronic bunion pain because I was fearful of hospital surgery until I sought professional help from Dr. Sheldon Nadal. His non-invasiv..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So this is my second review, because I just healed from my second bunion surgery with Dr. Nadal. If you are waiting to do the surgery, like I did for over 10 ye..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an excellent experience with Dr. Nadal and very thorough follow up."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Nadal and his staff is exceptional. I feel I am being given the best care and am so happy I am able to walk without pain."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with my bunion surgery. I am glad I had it done. "

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A very good experience giving a very good result ....no more pain""

December 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Have have had both my feet operated on by Dr Nadal for an arthritic joint repair. They not only feel better, but they look fabulous! I can honestly say, both th..."

December 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience having my bunion done by Dr.Nadal was a pleasant one. I would highly recommend you go to him for any foot repairs..... I'm new again They are th..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had bunion surgery with Dr Nadal. Both Dr Nadal and his staff are absolutely wonderful. I was impressed with their caring and professional manner. I ..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Nadal for several years. I find Dr. Nadal excellent. knowledgeable and top of his field. His staff are professional ,accommodating..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " my bunion surgery was pain-free. Thank you Dr. Nadal and staff. "

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I have been a patient of Dr. Nadal going back to 2010 when he first operating on me for bunion surgery on my left foot. The surgical procedure went very well..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Service was excellent and I always felt very comfortable when I was in the office.."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Excellent care and results. Extremely pleased with the results would highly recommend Dr. Nadal"

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was 23 years ago in which I had my first bunion surgery performed in the hospital under a general anesthetic. I was on crutches for 8 weeks and experience..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It had been suggested that I seek a second opinion regarding my bunion and burning pain while wearing shoes. Dr. Nadal was recommended and an appointment was s..."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had surgery for my bunionette. For as long as I can remember I had problems with my foot. After my wife's successful bunion surgery, I thought I sho..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had very large bunions on both feet. In late August, Dr. Nadal performed bunion surgery on my left foot. Because the bunion was so severe, I also required s..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "excellent care ! for bunionette, ingrown toenail and more......Always on time or early, smiling generous staff and music lessons at the same time!"

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My foot surgery with Dr. Nadal has been extremely successful. I had suffered pain in my foot for years and now am walking without any difficulty AND my knees an..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been visiting Dr. Nadal for a long time, first to be diagnosed as to the cause of my sore feet, then to be fitted for a pair of orthotics, next to return..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an amazing experience with this doctor. Staff is overall phenomenonal!! I give this office a big 5 stars!!! "

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have happy feet again! Dr. Nadal explained the bunion procedure carefully; answering all questions. I had heard horror stories about the traditional surgery (..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks Dr. Nadal for this great bunion procedure. The healing process and very little pain from my experience was mostly appreciated. Thankyou again. Bernadette..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Nadal to be very knowledgeable and personable. He assessed my foot condition and recommended the best orthotics I have had in 20 years. It has mad..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have had bunions on both feet fixed by Dr. Nadal. He was professional, caring and I am very happy with the results. I have recommended him to a number of my ..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had my left bunion removed 5 weeks ago and I cannot believe how easy and pretty much pain free the process has been. Although I kept hearing it would be a ..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Nadal in 2006 and 2008 to have a Bunion removed and the metatarsal realigned on my right foot. I received excellent care and am now going back in..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had the most painful bunions ever. Standing in court on most days was agonizing. I went to the top ranked on this site and what a waste of time. Wanted my ..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Very smart podiatrist. Amazing care. Got rid of my problems that my chiropractor ruined with the manipulations."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "this is the worst podiatrist ive ever come in contact with, he's clearly only doing it for the money. my feet are worse that they were before. now I cant wal..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgeable doctor unlike other "foot care" people out there. Really understands feet. I highly recommend Dr. Nadal he is a true professional and if you nee..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr Nadal . He did an excellent job on my hammertoes and they look beautiful and even better , I can now wear my nice shoes. He was re..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Although I had surgery on my foot by an orthopedic surgeon, it was necessary that I again have surgery on the same foot to remove a bone spur, which was done ..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My bunions are perfect Thank you to a great doctor You are a great podiatrist Great work"

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I has 3 pairs of shoe orthodics made in the last 3 years . 2 from a chiroprankster and one from a chiropotist. What a major waste of money from these quacks wh..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the gnarliest toes ever. This podiatrist fixed them easier than I could have ever imagined. My chiropractor made me 2 pairs of orthopedic insoles which d..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He spends so much time explaining the bunion surgery and took x=rays on the spot. My doctor referred me to this podiatrist doctor. Although it was expensive, ..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can finally wear my strappy sandals without my embarrassing bunions! In fact I can wear shoes I haven't been able to wear in years. What an easy/pleasant expe..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had both my bunions removed. Great doctor, great surgeon, great Podiatrist. I highly recommend him Barbara C"

July 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "very ARROGANT AND THE CONSULTATION IS $260.00 !!!!! He wanted to do surgery for both my bunions and put metal rods sticking out of my feet. I would miss work f..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a bunion removed this week and the whole experience was super. My toe had a few complicating extras that made for a challenging morning for Dr. Nadal. H..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with this doctor for sometime, he has been very helpful with the problem that I have had with my feet there has been a huge improvement with them. "

July 15, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "The most expensive Podiatrist in Ontario. Why? I guess because there are only a few who perform foot surgery. "

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My operation was a great success. Dr. Nadal made me feel at ease and confident. It was not painful at all and I recovered very quickly. I recommend him 100%. "

July 13, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "all very well and good, if you can afford $300 bucks for a consultation !"

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a doctor myself and I did a lot of research into whom I wanted to operate on my painful, arthritic big toe. It seemed like everyone I met knew of Dr Nadal,..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with the results of surgery on a very large bunion. Dr. Nadal responded to all questions, and was very focused on giving me the best outcome possi..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had bunion surgery last month. Very little pain, follow up appointments quick and easy. Very knowledgeable and friendly Dr! So happy with the results."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "He could be good at bunion surgeries. He is apparently knowledgeable. However, the orthotics, made for me by his clinic, are useless, regardless of taking them ..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nadal, and staff were amazing during my bunion surgery. I walked out of the office with no pain. Like magic. Wish I had done the operation years ago. Thank ..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nadal straightened my hammer toe on my left foot in February, 2015. To my amazement, there was no discomfort and I walked pain free from his office. I am m..."

June 6, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.footcare.net" to "http://www.footcare.net/". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M4P 1P2". Address has been updated from "None" to "586 Eglinton Avenue East". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14164869917".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sheldon Nadal has been exceptionally professional, kind and a joy to have as my podiatrist. I highly recommend him to anyone considering bunion surgery."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with my surgery to remove a bunionette!"

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a consultation in Oct . 2014 and surgery in Feb . 2015 . I had a bunion and a bunionette removed , and a hammer toe straightened all on my right foot . D..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very painful and unsightly bunion removed by Dr. Nadal in July 2014. The procedure was basically painless as was my recovery. Dr. Nadal and his entire..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my first consultation with Dr. Nadal in 2012 and he was very clear about what I needed to commit to do in order to ensure my bunion surgery was successful..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He exceeded my expectations in every aspect, both procedural and healing process. Thank you"

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So thankful for Dr Nadal. Excellent surgeon no pain during or after surgery. Post op care tremendous. "

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had bunion surgery on both of my feet in 2014. I experienced no pain and would recommend this procedure to anyone . I felt very comfortable with the care giv..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Nadal for bunion surgery which he did using minimally invasive technique. No cast, no crutches and was done under local anesthesia in one hour. I walke..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After several years of seriously limited ability to walk comfortably because of a contracted toe. I'm now pain free! I'm very grateful to Dr Nadal and his compe..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had bunion surgery 6 weeks ago. We are fortunate to have Dr. Nadal in Toronto. I wished I had known about him earlier. I had no complications - the surgery was ..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable and very friendly staff- Would recommend Dr.Sheldon to my friends "

March 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nadal operated on four toes on my right foot to correct a bunion, hammer toes and later an ingrown toenail. The procedures were successful and painless, the..."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nadal performed Bunion surgery on my right foot in October and I am able to resume ALL physical activities once again. The procedure was painless…all I req..."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Paid $5k, drilled through my bones for 3 hours, pain was unbearable, ended up with infection. The following year did it with OHIP for free, short surgery, shor..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Nadal was all positive. I had bunion surgery and a correction to my hammer toe done at the same time. Pain was almost none. He closely..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nadal performed bunion surgery on my left foot in March 2014. I am a return patient- Dr. Nadal performed a bunion surgery on my right foot over 20 years ago..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nadal performed bunion and bunionette surgery on my left foot this year. I am extremely happy with the results. I have been able to resume all forms of exer..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good doctor. He performed bunion surgery on my left foot. Excellent results"

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I travelled from NB to see Dr. Nadal for bunion surgery as I'd heard great things about him through the research I'd done. He certainly lived up to his reputati..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had an ingrown nail procedure done by Dr. Nadal. He did such an amazing job and great follow-up care each month to make sure it was healing right. Also,..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 2 bunion surgeries on both feet and 4 years later - no words, Dr. Nadal is just the best! I am back to all my usual sport activities but now without pain ..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had minimally invasive surgery for a painful bunion. I was very nervous, because I had bunion surgery on the other foot 30 years ago by an orthopaedic surge..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nadal removed the bunion on my right foot about 14 years ago and he did such an amazing job that I went back 7 weeks ago to have him do the bunion on my lef..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best surgery I ever had! It has now been 2 years and I love, love, love my feet! I had an arthritic joint on my right foot (on the top of the foot) which impede..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nadal is a very friendly, and knowledgeable Doctor, I went to him based on his online review. What disappointed me was that He charges an initial fee (which..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had back to back bunion surgeries 6 weeks apart earlier this year. The recovery was better than I anticipated and the pain was minimal at best. I cannot bel..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Best surgery I ever had! It has now been 2 years and I love, love, love my feet! I had an arthritic joint on my right foot (on the top of the foot) which impe..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The results from my procedure are great, I can wear all of my shoes again. Dr. Nadal and his staff provided all the information I needed prior to the procedure ..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Not only is Dr. Nadal good at what he does, but he's got a great sense of humour and always makes the patient feel comfortable and at ease."

October 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Brilliant mind and top notch attention and knowledge"

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can not remember a time when I did not have pain in my toes or did not spend a considerable amount of time hiding my feet. I had eight hammer toes and the pa..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had three ingrown nail procedures done by Dr. Nadal. He did an excellent job on all three. Great follow-up care. I would highly recommend him, and he h..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my bunions and bunionettes on both feet removed by Dr. Nadal. Both surgeries went well and I was able to walk out of the office with minimal pain both tim..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My surgery was a success. When I show my foot to my friends and family they cannot even see the scars. When I went back for my follow up the intern couldn't eve..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a great experience. I was having horrible foot pain and he knew how to help me with it."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nadal removed my bunion a year ago this month. I can play tennis again and walk long distances again with no pain. I can also get my foot back into all my h..."

September 11, 2014