Ratings for Dr. Sheldon Nadal

What an amazing experience. When I was 16 I had my left bunion butchered in the hospital. I have never experienced so much pain and was on Demerol and spent about three days in hospital. It took a long time to walk without a limp. I was so hesitant to get my other foot done but the bunion pain was halting my mobility. I had read about the non-invasive procedure and how pain-free it is. So I made an appointment with Sheldon and talked it over with him and booked a date. All I can say is Wow! Walk in, walk out! It was night and day, the comparison between the two procedures. I have more discomfort in the foot that was "fixed" in the hospital 35 years ago than I do in the foot Sheldon really did fix just six months ago. The healing was so fast, my husband was amazed. If you are considering this, I highly recommend Dr. Nadal. He and his staff are fantastic.

Submitted June 27, 2016

Nadal could not fix my warts and in fact they have increased in number after thousands of dollars. Nice man but useless for warts

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

Absolutely the best experience after an extremely complicated operation - 4 out of 5 toes restructured from a hereditary condition. My Dad had the hospital bunionectomy and it grew back and developed a crossed toe which is why I wanted a solution, not a saw job. My doctor also recommended a detailed clinic procedure as she has seen situations like mine solved by amputation in the hospital and was worried about mega infections in that setting invading the bone. I have a New Foot now and as a walker, Yoga instructor and dancer have a brand new outlook as I enter my senior years. I was saving up for a new car but now I can walk and bike and transit everywhere so in a way it is a savings for me and the environment.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

I had a very good experience, I would recommend Dr. Nadal to anyone requiring Bunyan surgery.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Great service and experience...for my second time! Thanks to Dr. Nadal and his wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Better experience than expected! I had foot pain from plantar fasciitis which wasn't treated properly previously. Dr. Nadal and his staff are very pleasant, knowledgable and professional. The whole practice is very well run. Everyone performs their different duties in sync. Dr. Nadal has a very nice personality and puts patients at ease. You can talk to him about anything. For most of my appointments I had to take my then 3 year old son with me, and he never wanted to leave after my appointments because all the staff were so friendly and kept an eye on him while I was getting treated. My feet are now pain free because of the excellent care I recieved from Dr. Nadal.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

He totally botched my ingrown toenail on both of my 2 big toes. My family doctor was completely aghast and won’t send any more patients here. Also, be podiatrist who saw me recently cannot believe what Dr Nadal did. He felt so badly telling me that Dr. Nadal made the problem way worse. Retire Dr. Nadal before you ruin any more feet. Also, he has bad reviews removed so this won’t be here long. 0 integrity.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2019

Horrible , ruined my foot . different z=size than the other. Terrible,,

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

He was probably on top of his game... over 20 years ago when this last picture was taken. More concerned about his classic jazz music and quizzing his nurses on who's playing on the radio than his work. Cannot believe he has so many positive reviews, as he butchered my ingrown toenails, to the point where a nail salon owner asked me why I let my child cut my nails! Time for Dr.Nadal to retire!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Great experience and service. I had an ingrown toenail and within a couple of weeks everything was perfect again

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Dr. Sheldon Nadal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment