You may also like

Rate Dr. Sheldon Nadal

Dr. Sheldon Nadal's Ratings

Very smart podiatrist. Amazing care. Got rid of my problems that my chiropractor ruined with the manipulations.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2906951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

this is the worst podiatrist ive ever come in contact with, he's clearly only doing it for the money. my feet are worse that they were before. now I cant walk and the distance I had to travel for him to butcher my feet. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2905878].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

Knowledgeable doctor unlike other "foot care" people out there. Really understands feet. I highly recommend Dr. Nadal he is a true professional and if you need proper orthotics, this is who to see. Thank you I am so grateful.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2902481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr Nadal . He did an excellent job on my hammertoes and they look beautiful and even better , I can now wear my nice shoes. He was recommended to me by my family GP . Great work!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2895634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2015

Although I had surgery on my foot by an orthopedic surgeon, it was necessary that I again have surgery on the same foot to remove a bone spur, which was done by Dr. Nadal . I am very pleased with the outcome and would highly recommend Dr. Nadal

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

My bunions are perfect
You are a great podiatrist
Great work

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I has 3 pairs of shoe orthodics made in the last 3 years . 2 from a chiroprankster and one from a chiropotist. What a major waste of money from these quacks who know nothing about feet and are quacks. My boss told me about this doctor. He examined my feet,listened to my concerns took xrays, watched me walk. I was hesitant to try another pair of inserts He took plaster molds and my feet finally feel normal. Dont waste your time with quacks that just want your money, see a real foot specialist and feel secure. Friendly staff
Drew

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2877787].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 27, 2015

I had the gnarliest toes ever. This podiatrist fixed them easier than I could have ever imagined. My chiropractor made me 2 pairs of orthopedic insoles which did nothing for my toes, that's why noone trusts them! If you have foot problems, see this doctor for sure

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877751].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 27, 2015

He spends so much time explaining the bunion surgery and took x=rays on the spot.
My doctor referred me to this podiatrist doctor. Although it was expensive, I didn;t have to stop my life and work for 3 months and my feet look amazing.
Good job
Pina M

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I can finally wear my strappy sandals without my embarrassing bunions! In fact I can wear shoes I haven't been able to wear in years. What an easy/pleasant experience. I would highly refer him if you have bad feet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877743].votes_count ]]