Ratings for Dr. Matthew P. Rupert

He's SO rude! ...he treats his staff like trash. The young black lady at the front desk - the one with braces-is so helpful, kind and patient and yet while in the lobby area we heard him yell at her. I heard he's had 3 different claims adjusters in the last year. He's awful!!! He has the typical short man syndrome and I have a problem with people who talks down to others. He doesn't follow HIPAA laws. I'm changing doctors.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I was outright lied to about the fee of the service. I've turned him into Blue Cross Blue Shield of TN for fraud. Mr. Rupert was one hour late seeing me. Don't waste your time with this clown ! Oh, and his so-called nerve block lasted THREE DAYS.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Rupert can be kind and caring and very able to help unless you catch him at a busy time and then you can be treated in a very abrupt manner. In seven office visits he was patient and very caring during three of them. During the other four he was so rushed and barely spent ten minutes with us. This is very disheartening when you have traveled four hours one way to come.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr. Rupert is one of the most emphatic doctors I have ever met. He doesn't just give you medicine, but takes the time to get you know and learn about what BEST suites your needs. He is a WONDERFUL doctor and his staff is wonderful as well. I would hands down recommend him to anyone that had any pain management needs. - Aimee

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Dr. Rupert takes the time to review all medical records to better determine successful course of treatment. He's willing to try new things, on a case by case basis, to help alleviate chronic pain with a low-risk approach.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

Dr Rupert was the only one that could diagnose and help control my pain. He is kind and caring. Sometime I may have to wait to see him but it is worth the wait. I think that is because he spends more then the scheduled time with you.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

I agree with everything the previous reviews discuss. I kept trying different tests that he recommended with no effect from any of them besides over $2000, and I feel worse than when I first went in. The office staff is awful, they never call back. The only good thing about that place ate the two nurses who help do the procedures. They are both very sweet.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

didn't seem to care that much about my pain. not very helpful. it seems he does not believe what i am saying about my pain. i called his office three times before i ever got a call back. at the call back they showed little interest and did nothing to address my pain issues.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Non caring accusing, treating you like you just want pain meds and nothing is wrong with you. The major surgery and more being wrong than they expected proved that to be wrong! So way to make someone feel more horrible than they already do!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

A general statement about the way doctors treat us as patients now days. There is no personal service doctors try to see as many patients as they can therefore just get in and out and in some instances my doctor did an exam in less than 5 minutes and chaged $400 for this exam. There was no communication from him explaining why he did what he did during the exam. Then after the exam the doctor gives no options for medical care nor takes any suggestions from me as a patient. Lastley he makes the statement that he "wishes to make his decision based on the best outcome for the insurance company". Therefore eliminating treatments that may be better and or more effective.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Dr. Matthew P. Rupert's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal