Ratings for Dr. Rustin Berlow

I have been seeing Dr. Berlow for about three years for depression and anxiety. My results have been phenomenal and far above any expectations I ever had. He was able to stabilize me with careful, precise medication, then ween me off almost all of the medication using transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS). Dr. Berlow and his staff are compassionate professionals. There is no question that Dr. Berlow considers his profession a calling to help people live healthier, happier lives.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

He took time to understand me, figured out exactly what i needed

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

He is blunt but tells you the truth. I trust him. and I have never trusted a shrink before. He uses small doses of medications and respects me and my intelligence. That is good enough for me.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Submitted May 22, 2009

Dr. Rustin Berlow's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1990)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Berlow for about three years for depression and anxiety. My results have been phenomenal and far above any expectations I ever had. He wa..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really cares, and takes his time. Obviously very well educated and smart but easy to talk to. Helped me feel better very quickly."

April 12, 2015