Ratings for Dr. Edward A. Reeves

Dr. Reeves has been my dentist for 34 years. I came to him with very bad teeth and he has managed to save all of them. I am 66 years old. His dentistry is painless. Dr. Reeves works hard to stay current of new practices and invests in the infrastructure so that he can deliver them. His office is exceptionally clean. He is very aware of sanitation. Although his fees are a little higher, I know that I am receiving what I am paying for. I would strongly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

I've been a patient at Dr. Reeves' practice for 3 years and have had nothing but great experiences. The staff is always friendly and helpful. They seem to be making a lot of improvements to the practice. Each time I go for a cleaning, there is something new or updated. Although I've seen Dr. Ed Reeves, I now see his son who is always pleasant and excited about his work. My kids love him too!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

I am very surprised by some of the comments about Dr.Reeves son. I have seen both Dr. Reeves and found them bot to be great dentists. They have different personalities but neither are offensive in any way. I would not be taking my children or referring my friends if it were any different.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

my family were patients of dr. reeves for several years, so i hate to leave a negative rating. the staff has always been super-friendly, but in the past few years, the quality of the dentistry has diminished significantly. i have two cracked teeth resulting from botched fillings and my sisters have had similar experiences. furthermore, dr reeves' son has joined the practice and seems a bit flippant and careless - i question his professionalism. dr. reeves is a nice enough guy, but i will never go back.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009