Ratings for Dr. Angela H. Ryan

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Ryan! She is the most amazing doctor I have ever seen (and I've seen a ton!). I see her for pain management in regards to a few different muscular-skeletal conditions. What I love most about her is that she really cares about her patients and has no problem working through different treatment plans. She is also not a pill-pusher- she is very very mindful of what medication she gives you but this is not to say, that she won't prescribe the necessary meds. Another thing that I really appreciate about her is that she likes to include and/or recommend some homeopathic treatments, such as, acupuncture, etc. She looks at a person as a whole, not just as someone with a bad back or something- she looks at the mind, body, and soul. I cannot say enough great things about her!! She is part of a large practice and because of that things don't go as smoothly as I would like (paperwork, phone calls, etc), but she is so incredibly worth it!! Definitely see her!!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Ryan is the best....she should be voted a top doc. She really cares about her patients. She takes her time with you and listens to your concerns. I would highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

Dr. Ryan is informed, helpful, sympathetic, and explores many treatment options from conservative to off-label. She has the patient's best interests in mind. She returns phone calls promptly. I'd highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Dr. Angela H. Ryan's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Multiplan