Ratings for Dr. Ladonna R. Jones

I have been seeing Dr LaDonna Jones for about 6 years now. I am not exaggerating when I say that she is AMAZING!She is wonderful,very knowledgeable in her field of obstetrics.She is a very honest and sincere doctor.On days when you go to see her and she is behind on her appts. she will of course like anyone try to rush through your appt, but as soon as you say "hold on I have questions and/or concerns" she will drop everything pull up a chair, and quite literally will sit there, and talk to you for as long as you need. I especially recommend her for women like me who have chronic "female" conditions such as Endometriosis, or young patients who are uncomfortable with going to a OBGYN for the first time. The only 'Con' that I can think of with having Dr Jones as your OBGYN is that apparently I am not the only one who loves her, because you must schedule appointments months in advance. I recommend her every time I get the chance to. I just pray that she never plans on leaving las Vegas!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Dr.Jones is a great Dr she is very understanding and has a great sense of humor

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

Dr. Ladonna R. Jones's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Ameritas