Ratings for Dr. Enistar Mohamed Badi

Dr. Badi is great. Waiting time is very short and always asked what concerns I have and there to give help and advice. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Badi was always in a rush. I had a short cervix during pregnancy and she totally missed that cause she was always in a hurry and hardly made me do any tests including a urine dip! I changed to a midwife who gave me so much time and attention, also made me do so many tests that determined that I had a short cervix. Luckily I was put on bed rest or I would have been giving birth to a an extremely premature baby.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

She's the best doctor in the area. She truly cares about her patients, and compare to any doctor her waiting time is absolutely nothing. she only has one secretary which is understandable why she barely can answer the phone, but she always returns the calls. I highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Rude. Dismissive. These are the first words that come to mind about Dr. Badi. She doesn't listen to any of our questions or concerns - and is always quick to interrupt. She doesn't believe the patient's symptoms and assumes that I am fabricating my pregnancy symptoms. She has poor manners and zero empathy for the woman going through a challenging period of their lives... And to top it off, she also yelled at me during my last visit. I left in tears and don't want to go back -- and before it's too late, I recommend you avoid her at all cost.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

She's an excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable, on top of her stuff and cares about her patients. Best doctor o have ever had! I had my 3rd with her and I'm am having my 4th with her as well.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Badi is always in rush. Her office is frequently over-booked and she answers the questions as if she is doing you a favour! If you still have time, find a better OBGYN who actually cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr Badi is very knowledgeable but always in a rush. If you have questions she will try to answer it. But I feel she should give her patients more time so that they may not feel hesitant to ask her questions. She is well experienced and know what she is doing . Receptionist never smiles, speaks very slow and no greetings to patients. Dr Badi recently hired an assistant to check BP, weight and she is quite friendly.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Very bad experience with doctor Badi. She is really very very rude. Not give proper time to the patient always in a hurry. Her behavior is very bad with patients

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Badi is kind and patient. She's punctual and her office is pristine.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr Badi is ok. Very knowledgeable but her staff is the absolute worse I've ever seen. Like is it her niece? She has the worse customer service, never smiles. Seems pretty dumb. The worst.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017