Ratings for Dr. Patrick B. Wood

Dr. WOOD is a dangerous mental case. He does research on his patients without them knowing it. He gives fake diagnosis and fake labs to get drugs past through the FDA! This man will kill you to give his drugs past! He was diagnosing people with narcolepsy trying to get the date R. drug past for fibromyalgia. He is a very dangerous man with a mad temper. Locked up in a mental hospital is why he lost his business. Mississippi would not Pull his license. He’s on all kinds of national boards. Sick man with mental illness! Dr. Death for his patients! Angry Man just ask his wife and watch how she acts! Pass patient!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Dr. Wood has now disappeared and his office is closed. He never gave me the results of tests that I paid hundreds of dollars for. The address left on his front door to get medical records is not a good address. The Post Office sends it right back. Absolutely unbelievable! From what I've heard, he did the same thing when he left Seattle.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Overmedicated patience, never taken so much medication. The office is a total disarray. You cannot even get anyone to answer the phone. Dr. Wood would order a referral out and it would never be referred. All of the doctors I have seen with my fibromyalgia I have never seen a office run like this! I sometime would wait 5 hours to see Dr.Wood. His office went down because of bad issues.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I loved this doctor when I met him in 2012. He is truly gifted. Unfortunately, the office has been poorly run since he went into private practice. Lucky to get a return call. Calls are not answered. He is suddenly leaving his business and has not interpreted the 25 pages of lab test results he had done on me in July. I do think he is a great physician, but has no direction in running his business. For Christian people, I’m surprised that he or his wife (secretary) won’t take a few minutes to call the patients who have results waiting.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

All these ratings of 5 and now he's unavailable and no one can get their records. You were all duped.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

life saver takes time to listen to his patients so glad he is mississippi

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. Wood is a wonderful doctor. Literally a lifesaver. I'm so thankful he is in the Mississippi area. He is respectful, knowledgeable, and takes time to know what is going on with his patients. He is up to date with the latest research and newest treatments. Determined to find the cause of your pain so that the cause can be effectively treated and you can get better.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

Dr. Wood is a lifesaver and a huge blessing. I do not have fibroid myalgia but he, unlike many other doctors, was able to figure out my issues and address them. My quality of life have improved immensely!!!! I hate to think where I would be if I had not found him. The reviews below say it perfectly. Such a kind, caring and helpful doctor who listens and truly seems to care about the patients quality of life. If I could only see one doctor for the rest of my life it would be Dr. Wood.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

I am NOT currently a patient of Dr. Wood's but, hope to be accepted soon. I was diagnosed by Dr. Wood when He was Director of The Faculty Clinic at LSUS with CFS, ADHD, and Limbic System Dysfunction along with Low Vitamin D and Protein Levels! I am so glad He is within driving distance from My Home in Central Louisiana! He is the only Dr.(possibly even more knoledgeable than Harvard's Neurological Research Physicians)who has a clue about My issues! He always took the time to inform Me about My issues and teach Me about them indepth! I always felt like He was more than just My Dr., He was My Friend! He cares about the Quality of Life of His Patients and I'm sure some Less Informed Physicians might find His Treatment Plans Unorthodox! They have the right to their opinion yet What He Prescribes Works, their arguments are Moot! I hope once again to become His Patient, as My PCP is only following Dr. Wood's Treatment Plan! Alot has changed in the past 5 Yrs. with Me and I need His Help! A++

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

I spent a fortune trying to find what's causing my mysterious symptoms. After 7 years of seeing 20+ doctors, I met Dr. wood who diagnosed me with RLS. My case is genetic-no cure but Dr. wood had put me on treatment plan which helped me get by everyday. Just to explain how severe my symptoms are, if lucky, I will get one hour of sleep/night; wrestle with multiple ice packs, hot patches all over my body, beat myself with a hammer, hit my body against a wall/pole, and ask family to punch me. Dr. Wood is very caring, extremely knowlegable, he's the most wonderful Doctor I've ever met. He never rushed through the exams,always took time to hear my concerns. I am more than confident, his priority is treating patients/their wellness rather than $. Now that he's gone, I am suffering again(the sleep specialist I was referred to is no help) I don't know what to do...If he relocated to another office somewhere, I would fly there in an instant and ask him for any recommendations.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr. Patrick B. Wood's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Canton, MS