Ratings for Dr. Patrick B. Wood

My healthcare became much worse under Dr. Wood care! Warning too many pills! Do not recommend at all! His history is not what it seems!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I was a patient of Dr. Woods for six years. He was doing research and experimenting on patient. He was making fake diagnosis like narcolepsy. Fixing the labs! All to get the date r. drug past for sleeping for fibromyalgia patients. So many labs were fixed I do not even know what’s real. I had test and it said I had multiple chemical sensitivity. Dr. Wood and two other doctors would not tell me what the test meant. Multiple Chemical sensitivity is a Environmental illness. Doctors don’t want to diagnose this illness. Dr. Wood got arrested for hitting his wife. The medical board send him to a mental hospital. He lost his patients and his business. The medical board is scrambling to fix the records from his research and experimenting on people. The medical board never took his license away. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde can practice medicine in Mississippi !!! I believe Dr. Wood has Asperger! He is highly functioning he loves to learn. His social skills are not right! He does not have good interactions with other doctors. He locked his self in his office for privacy! He is a very private man in that office if you get my drift! This man should never work with patients again! He has messed me up so bad I can’t be fixed! So many diagnoses went untreated because he didn’t care! I am hurt and angry! God help anyone that has anything to do with him! The liability is attached to this man would be overwhelming! Dangerous man!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Dr. WOOD is a dangerous mental case. He does research on his patients without them knowing it. He gives fake diagnosis and fake labs to get drugs past through the FDA! This man will kill you to give his drugs past! He was diagnosing people with narcolepsy trying to get the date R. drug past for fibromyalgia. He is a very dangerous man with a mad temper. Locked up in a mental hospital is why he lost his business. Mississippi would not Pull his license. He’s on all kinds of national boards. Sick man with mental illness! Dr. Death for his patients! Angry Man just ask his wife and watch how she acts! Pass patient!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Dr. Wood has now disappeared and his office is closed. He never gave me the results of tests that I paid hundreds of dollars for. The address left on his front door to get medical records is not a good address. The Post Office sends it right back. Absolutely unbelievable! From what I've heard, he did the same thing when he left Seattle.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Overmedicated patience, never taken so much medication. The office is a total disarray. You cannot even get anyone to answer the phone. Dr. Wood would order a referral out and it would never be referred. All of the doctors I have seen with my fibromyalgia I have never seen a office run like this! I sometime would wait 5 hours to see Dr.Wood. His office went down because of bad issues.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I loved this doctor when I met him in 2012. He is truly gifted. Unfortunately, the office has been poorly run since he went into private practice. Lucky to get a return call. Calls are not answered. He is suddenly leaving his business and has not interpreted the 25 pages of lab test results he had done on me in July. I do think he is a great physician, but has no direction in running his business. For Christian people, I’m surprised that he or his wife (secretary) won’t take a few minutes to call the patients who have results waiting.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

All these ratings of 5 and now he's unavailable and no one can get their records. You were all duped.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

life saver takes time to listen to his patients so glad he is mississippi

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. Wood is a wonderful doctor. Literally a lifesaver. I'm so thankful he is in the Mississippi area. He is respectful, knowledgeable, and takes time to know what is going on with his patients. He is up to date with the latest research and newest treatments. Determined to find the cause of your pain so that the cause can be effectively treated and you can get better.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

Dr. Wood is a lifesaver and a huge blessing. I do not have fibroid myalgia but he, unlike many other doctors, was able to figure out my issues and address them. My quality of life have improved immensely!!!! I hate to think where I would be if I had not found him. The reviews below say it perfectly. Such a kind, caring and helpful doctor who listens and truly seems to care about the patients quality of life. If I could only see one doctor for the rest of my life it would be Dr. Wood.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr. Patrick B. Wood's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Canton, MS