Ratings for Dr. N. Karen Collins

Dr Collins is the best doctor . She is knowledgeable, compassionate, professional , and is truly caring of her patients, whether you have seen her 14 years like I have or 1 time. You will understand what a true physician is. God Bless her.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Collins is detailed and professional. She is articulate and clear in asking questions and giving instructions. She is the perfect combination of being conservative, but moving aggressively with treatment, medicine, tests and involving specialists when the need arises. She serves her patients with compassion and integrity. I feel confident and safe in her care.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

Dr. Collins was wonderful after I had multiple surgeries and I could not get into see my regular doctor. She was nice, answered my stupid questions and took the time to give me answers and even found that I had pneumonia when my regular doctor dismissed me!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Dr. Collins has good bed-side manner, is good to explain things to you, and she listens to you. At one point, I felt like she was over-medicating me - prescribing some meds I didin't think I needed. But I recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Dr. N. Karen Collins's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

• BCBS Florida