You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Boris Shnayder

I would highly recommend him! Professional, patient, current.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Wow! I must say Dr. Shnayder is one of the best doctors' I've ever met in my life. very gentel and his office is equiped with a great machine called Cerec where you can have your crown made in one visit which was amazing..... Highly recommand him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

This is one of the most friendly, helpful offices I have ever visited. I had no problem with them what so ever. They knew a lot about my insurace and were VERY pleasant to be around. I mainly spoke with the office manager reguarding my finances and she was very knowledgable and sweet. The dental office is never pleasant but they made it tolerable.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Dr. Shnayder refuses to talk to patients who call in for him and that patients are only allowed to speak to the receptionists and office manager, who NEVER call back or follow through on promises. They commit insurance fraud by making patients pay for procedures up front and then they also collect insurance reimbursement on those same procedures. Lastly due to their own negligence their “in-network” status with Golden West lapsed for several months and they never bothered to inform their patients of this and therefore expected us to pay in a higher amount for every service that was done during the time they were only able to collect from Golden West out-of-network lower reimbursement amounts. Such practices are horrible and highly dishonest.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Metlife
United Concordia
  • United Healthcare Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend him! Professional, patient, current."

February 26, 2015