Ratings for Dr. David Finklestein

Ridiculous wsit time, waited almost 2 hours and I had a 9:15 appointment. Neither staff or doctor offered explanation for wait time and did not inform me when I checked in at 9:15am that the doctor was running late. Understandable that wait time is expected but not 2 hours. Will be visiting another derm next time and I wished that I had visited this website prior - bad wait time seems to be a common occurrence here.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

I would strongly suggest not using this physician. I waited an hour and 15 minutes to see him. Physician and staff have no regard for patient's time. He repeatedly insulted me. I felt his care was sub-standard and would never trust his diagnosis. He was pompous and rude and showed no empathy what-so-ever. Oddly enough, when I told this story to a friend, she related her own very bad experience she had had with him! Coincidence? I think not.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Staff mis-scheduled appointments on more than one occassion, forgot to order medicine for procedure on another occassion despite having made the appointment 4 months in advance, tried to tell me it was my mistake. Physician did not treat my condition with any concern whatsoever and stated it was amazing how insurance would pay for my procedure but not for a diabetics medicines; I guess my problem wasn't life effecting either? I strongly would NOT recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009