Ratings for Dr. Kamela King

I had to terminate my previous pregnancy due to severe defects. My first appointment with this pregnancy was with Kamela and she was the least sympathetic person I've met through this tough time. She didn't show any care for my anxiety and need for a little hand holding with my new pregnancy, even questioning my request for a referral to the perinatalogist (which the perinatalogist himself said he wanted to see me). If I return to this practice I will request not to see her.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

This is my first pregnancy and I was scheduled to see Dr. King for my first ultrasound. I knew I was very early, however I wasn't sure how far along I was. I was told that although it may be early, I would probably have a miscarriage. Dr. King was standoffish and not empathetic. My fiance and I left our appointment having none of our questions answered, feeling devastated. My HCG levels ended up doubling (indicating a healthy pregnancy) so I am scheduled for another ultra sound with a different gynecologist.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

She is wonderful, even though it was tough the the maturing of the child in my tummy, she helped me through a lot of things like pushing this child out of my areas.(:

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

My birth control was making me sick and she told me there was nothing more she could do. Not helpful and very frustrating.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011