Ratings for Dr. Petra Oprea

If I could give this witch a minus 10 I would. Dr. Petra oprea is by far they worst dr I have ever experienced. Usless and unssesry comments that had nothing to do with my appt. Do not go to her stay away.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

It's middle of the winter and I got sick. I went to walk-in to see a dr as I was feeling very weak. Dr Oprea was quick and effective with my assessment then she indicated some medication along with a few advices. I followed her advice and got back to normal in a couple of days. I really appreciated her direct approach.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Not interested in the pts, very fast doesnt take the time needed to discuss fully. Staff is Ok must admit some are better then others. Have a wonderful assistant named Amanda and a young man (not sure of his name) who are sweet. Renee Bakuska RN

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr Oprea is awesome, but staff running the facility. Oh my god, bad. Went in and asked about Dr. Hours as she works two clinic. She would not give me her work hours. Asking what was my problem. When asked why she was asking about my medical problems , she said 'gotta tell Dr something'. Shouldn't we get a an appointment time first. Oh ya, this was all while she was eating her lunch!!!!!wow

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I do NOT recommend using Dr. Petra as your family doctor. She is not really the issue although she does not get much accomplished in one appointment, it usually takes an average of 3 appointments to resolve the issue or send you to a specialist. The real issue lies with this office. This office does not answers their phone 50% of the time so making an appointment is a pain, they also tell you not to leave a voice message. What kind of doctor's office does not allow their patients to leave voice messages?

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I'm a professor who took a family member on vacation to the walk-in clinic for an infection on his ear lope. Dr. Oprea was cursory and rude. She did not look at him directly. She did not touch him. She made the briefest of visual assessments and prescribed penicillin. She did not ask if he was allergic to antibiotics. She did not explain the dosage or possible side effects. He has now developed severe swelling of the throat and jawline and had to be taken to another doctor who immediately took him off the medication. As a Canadian I am embarrassed by the quality of our health care and was humiliated by her rudeness. I intend to lodge a complaint with the Canadian Medical Association and will never use or recommend her services.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Over all She is a good family doctor. She listens, she is calm, she explains things well. Some times she wants to see you too many times before she can decide what to do with you, but that is understandable as she likely doesnt want to send you to any specialists before being pretty sure of what is going on. At least she will send you to some one eventually! Most doctors just ignore you and don't send you to see anyone else. I don't like the secretaries, except the extremely rude one is gone! Yay!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Oprea is my GP. She is very knowledgeable. She is quick, efficient, but will listen to you if you have something to say. I also like that usually she will tell me what is wrong, tell me how to solve it, but then encourages me to google it to understand more myself. I have also been able to bring information that I found on the internet to her and we have had an intelligent conversation about it.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

I was positively impressed by dr. Oprea when she saw me in walk-in earlier this week. I checked this website out of curiosity. I can see that some people require pampering, but I think the doctor doesn't have the time for it. I think effectiveness is no. 1 priority and it was well achieved in my case.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

She can be rude at times. I was shocked when she suggested I did not need to come to her for medical concerns. I was sadly disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012