Ratings for Dr. Shervin Naderi

Dr. Naderi has been amazing! He is always willing to answer your questions and offer spot on advice. He listens and offers his recommendations based on what the patient wants. His staff is also really nice and helpful and always willing to go the extra mile to make the patient feel comfortable. I have loved my results and feel that Dr. Naderi is the best at what he does!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE KIND AND FRIENDLY STAFF THAT GREET YOU WHEN YOU FIRST WALK IN THE DOOR. THERE WAS NOT A LONG WAIT TIME BEFORE I WAS SEEN BY THE DOCTOR AND THE NURSE AVA, BOTH WERE INFORMATIVE AND VERY UNDERSTANDING OF MY CONCERNS. THEY HAVE AN AWSOME SKIN CARE LINE THAT AVA RECOMMENDED FOR MY ACNE PRONE SKIN. AFTER ONE WEEK I COULD SEE DRAMATIC CHANGES IN MY SKIN. I WISH I WOULD HAVE FOUND THIS PLACE SOONER. I DEFFINATLY WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE...

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Personable with excellent bedside manners. dr. naderi put me at ease the moment he greeted me.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Naderi. I was looking for a conservative approach, as this was my first experience with injectables, and we seemed to be on the same page.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

All of the staff is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I had rhinoplasty done in August 2016 and have been amazed by the results.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I absolutely love The Naderi Center. I have been a patient of Dr. Naderi's for several years. The staff is professional, friendly and caring. Dr. Naderi has always given me honest and direct advice during consultations and he always has my best interest. I feel so fortunate to have met this team! Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Naderi was very polite and helpful throughout the consultation. I was looking into rhinoplasty and he helped me achieve the results I was looking for without surgery. I would definitely recommend him to others!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Naderi is amazing at what he does. His honest suggestions and professional staff have kept me coming back for almost a decade.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr Naderi is very honest and only recommends treatment you need. He has a caring and attentive staff.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I saw Dr. Naderi for a rhinoplasty consultation and immediately knew he was the one for the job. His bedside manner is endearing and comforting, he is incredibly knowledgable and just an amazing person in general.nthe entire staff is incredibly welcoming. The procedure was super smooth and I am now seeing him for fillers. He is the only one I trust to touch my face! You will not regret choosing Dr. Naderi.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017