Ratings for Dr. Yu-Po Lee

Dr. Lee performed a minimally invasive cervical fusion on my upper spine at c4 and c5 in Jan. 2010 I met with him and his staff 4 times before surgery. He explained to me and my wife just what was wrong with my neck and explained what he wanted to do with surgery to correct it. The surgery went well and most of the feeling has come back to my hands and there is very little pain. After surgery I have seen him 5 times for follow ups. I always found his staff friendly and professional. I did see residents and interns Doctors at these visits but always saw Dr. Lee for as long as I wanted. In the near future I will need lower back surgery and I plan on having Dr. Lee perform it.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

The consultation with this doctor was less than 5 minutes. A medical intern was sent in to take all pertinent information and left the room to report to the doctor which is okay with me but Dr. Lee didn't even do an examination. I did not feel he did everything he could during my appointment. I would never go back and do not recommend seeing him. He showed he does not care even if my condition was life threatening.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Dr. Yu-Po Lee's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)